Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41:

At the moment it is already at work, and the workers are busy in their respective jobs. There is basically nothing walking around in the factory yard. Officer Lin and Su Yu walked around the yard with their enamel cups, and they made others look more.

Officer Lin drank two sips of water before opening his mouth, "Su Yu, are you busy with work these days."

Su Yu took a glass of water comfortably, "No, just after the game, I will be responsible for writing the summary here and preparing for the next month's game. Also, you have to publish a newspaper and say that everything is piled up together. But I think it's quite fulfilling. It's better than doing nothing, you don't know, I went to the factory committee today, Tian Guan and their faces are all black. So, it's better to be busy. I like a busy life."

She spoke fluently, but Secretary Lin's heart began to get blocked when she listened. After hiring people in later, she will also be free.

"Su Yu, do you want me to help? I can help you. You see, I don't have much to do."

Su Yu shook his head and said, "No, you have helped me a lot. I can do it. Besides, you still have to work for Chairman Sun. You can't help but do it. It's impossible, you still have to. Because Chairman Sun is looking for **** men to come over and feel that he can't face him?"

Officer Lin sighed, thinking about what he had analyzed with his man last night, and finally he had to start with Su Yu. She definitely can't sit and wait for her job to be arranged. With the current situation of the trade union, Su Yu holds all the main things in her hands. Even if she will be assigned to work in the future, she will follow Su Yu's back. Yan Xiaofang is the same.

"Hey, let me tell you the truth. I feel very uncomfortable lately. I feel embarrassed even when I look at Chairman Sun. When I look at him, I think my job ability is poor. So I hope I can work with you."

Su Yu looked surprised, "What about Chairman Sun's work? You don't want me to do it for you for a few days, right? Say yes, I can't, I'm also afraid of Chairman Sun."

Secretary Lin's eyes lit up, yes, she didn't expect it. Just thinking of coming over to help, why didn't you think about letting Su Yu help her, wouldn't it be easy to do this? "Yeah, you can do it for me for a few days first. After the new person is found, you can still come back to do your thing. Chairman Sun is very good, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Su Yu suddenly hesitated, "Can I make it? I can't do anything. I will do my own job. Besides, Committee Hu may not agree."

"Committee Hu agrees, I will talk to Commissioner Hu. Anyway, it will not affect the work for a while. Okay? Don't worry, I will definitely help you do your job well."

Su Yu thought for a while, "Okay, let me talk to Commissioner Hu about this. You won't get Commissioner Hu misunderstanding you. Last time, she misunderstood you a little bit." Of course, you have to hold Lao Hu here. . If you look back, if you haven't been taken by the old grandson, you will lose.

When the two returned to the office, both Committee members Hu and Zhang came. As soon as Su Yu sat down, Yan Xiaofang motioned with her eyes, looked at Gu Lin's side, and asked her what the two had said.

Su Yu smiled, then shook her head.

He said to Committee Member Hu, "Commissioner Hu, I want to report to you about my work."

Member Hu nodded with a smile, got up and walked outside with the cup.

Su Yu followed and reported with her yesterday's summary work and today's work plan, one by one. Commissioner Hu was extremely satisfied.