Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86:

Going to work on Monday, Su Dazhi got up before dawn. Sister is going to work at the municipal party committee. This is the honor of the family, so he and Xiaozhi still have to serve as escorts. Xiaozhi is not at home today, so it is his turn to **** him. He would ride his bike early to send his eldest sister to the municipal party committee, and then from the municipal party committee to the factory.

Su Yu also cleaned up for herself purposely. Wearing his own Lenin costume, his hair is tied into a low ponytail. In order to make myself look more vigorous, I endured the pain and cleaned up the miscellaneous hairs on my eyebrows.

Su Lin had already cooked breakfast, an egg and a bowl of porridge. Su Yu drank the porridge, ate the eggs, and went out carrying the bag.

Su Dazhi took a few mouthfuls and followed behind, "Sister, wait for me to push the cart."

He hurried into the house and pushed the car out.

Su Yu stood outside the door and waited for him, while educating, "A big man, he's sluggish. Dazhi, you have to be a little awkward when doing things. This is also for me. If you are a driver for someone, you This will definitely not be long. The leaders have all gone out and the car hasn't gotten over. Isn't this a delay?

Su Dazhi hurriedly supported the car to let her go up.

Seeing Su Yu getting into the car, he was about to set off, just as someone came to his home on a bicycle.

Seeing the people clearly, Su Dazhi was taken aback. The car almost couldn't stabilize. Su Yu jumped out of the back seat in shock, "Dazhi, what are you doing?"

"Sister, Secretary Song is here..." Su Dazhi said quietly.

When Su Yu heard it, her ears moved, and she looked back, oh, it was really Secretary Song who came.

Thinking of Secretary Song trying to do her things, Su Yu coughed and stood solemnly, "Secretary Song, what are you doing here this morning. I'm going to report to the municipal party committee."

Secretary Song supported the ground with one foot, stopped the bicycle, and said solemnly, "I just dropped in on the road, so I told you to take you to the municipal party committee together so that you don't know the road."

"Knowledge, I have been there a few times." Su Yu quickly said.

"...Don't you know how to ride a bicycle? I'll take you there."

Su Yu smiled and said, "It's okay, my brother is about to send me away."

Secretary Song glanced at Su Dazhi, who lowered his head. Secretary Song said with a smile, "My brother is going to work. He will send you to the municipal party committee. It is not convenient to come back. I'll take you by the way. Besides, I'll be working together in the future. I still have to help if I'm busy. Mayor Qiu often educates us to love and help each other."

Install, also install.

Su Yu shook his head, "It's not good for people to misunderstand me. It doesn't matter on the street at ordinary times. If you go to the municipal party committee, there are so many people watching me sitting in your car, and you won't be able to tell it.

"I don't mind." Secretary Song said.

Su Yu said embarrassedly, "Secretary Song, but I mind. I'm a lesbian."

"..."

Secretary Song exhaled and said seriously, "That's okay. If you ride your bike, I will help you hold the front of the car. Comrade Su, I will tell you that you will learn how to ride a bike sooner or later. I happened to be on the way. Help you." Then looked at Su Dazhi and said, "Brother, don't you think?"