Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71:

Facing Director Gao's re-coupling, Su Yu declined.

She is now studying for the college entrance examination. Although the current position in the factory is not too high, no one except Chairman Sun in the trade union will arrange her to do anything. And there are people below who make tea for her to clean the table, life is very good. But there is no such idea to go to the factory committee and start again.

Besides, she also has integrity. Since she was in the trade union camp before, she would not go to the factory committee unless she was promoted.

That seemed too unspoken.

Director Gao sighed and said nothing.

When he arrived at the factory, Director Gao went to convene a meeting with the factory committee, and Su Yu went back to the office to talk to Chairman Sun, and reported on the situation by the way. In addition, he also talked about helping the director Gao come up with ideas. After all, there is no way to hide it, so it's better to say it openly.

"Mayor Qiu asked me, I'm not good at telling the truth, so there is nothing to say. Thinking that it is all in the same factory, the factory is developing well, and our union is also rising."

Chairman Sun said, "It's cheaper than the old one. They have a lot of factory committee members, and none of them can handle things."

Su Yu smiled and said, "The main reason is the lack of innovative spirit. The machinery and equipment in our factory are too old. If we want to develop well, we must learn new knowledge, even if we spend our money, it is also necessary. Otherwise, our factory wants Be behind."

"This matter is for Lao Gao to worry about. You have told him, he must do it."

Su Yu said, "This matter will be handled by the high-level factory manager, and I don't know when it will be done. This kind of expensive thing is not easy to develop. So Chairman Sun, I suggest that our labor union also A little bit of strength." Can't let the union idle, she should have a headache when the union is idle.

"What's the effort?" Chairman Sun immediately became energetic.

Every time Su Yu said this, he had a good idea.

Su Yu carried a kettle and poured some hot water for him, then poured water for herself, and said while drinking the water, "I suggest that our union develop a new project called the textile mill innovation project. As long as the workers can find improvement. We will reward the good methods of production technology. According to the benefits that this technical method brings to the factory, we will classify them. Different grades will give us different rewards. We have to let the workers use their brains instead of just working hard."

Chairman Sun recalled Su Yu's words carefully, and he kept weighing the benefits and drawbacks of sitting down in the factory.

It soon came to a conclusion that the benefits to the factory outweighed the disadvantages.

Su Yu continued, "We can also summarize these and report good technologies of great significance, so that other textile mills will also learn the technology of our Jiangdong textile mill. Let everyone increase production and provide more for the people. The fabric makes everyone put on new clothes."

"Okay, this one is good!"

Chairman Sun is happy. If all the textile factories learn from them, then Jiangdong Textile Factory will really be famous throughout the country.

Su Yu strikes while the iron is hot, "Chairman Sun, the method is good, but it must be practiced."

"When we have finalized it, we will discuss it with the factory committee. Xiao Su, why do you think your head grows?" Chairman Sun has no idea about Su Yu's suggestions to the factory director Gao. .