Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31:

It was the first time for Su Yu to speak in front of so many people, and others in the union were worried about her stage fright. As a result, after she went up to talk, she didn't look timid or nervous at all. The organization of things is clear, quite a bit of pointing.

Yan Xiaofang squeezed sweat secretly, and then heaved a sigh of relief, feeling that Su Yu was even better than she thought.

Chairman Sun couldn't help following her train of thought, nodding his head from time to time.

"Our final plan is to increase productivity, optimize processes, save resources, and contribute to the development of the country! This concludes my speech, thank you all."

Su Yu bent over to face everyone.

"Papa Papa Papa..."

Everyone began to applaud subconsciously.

Chairman Sun stood up, walked to the front and said with a face full of spring breeze, "Xiao Su has already said clearly about this matter. Committee Hu and Committee Zhang will make arrangements for the rest. I want to get to the front. This opportunity We have won it, and we must do our best. Don't let our union go out and lose our heads. Do you have any confidence?"

"Yes!" a dozen people shouted in unison.

The factory committee next door was shocked again.

Secretary Tian was disgusted, "What is this? Isn't it just doing something? The noise is quite big."

The senior officer drank tea and said with a smile, "Didn't you have a good relationship with their Comrade Su Yu? Find an opportunity to find out. Maybe they can develop into our inside line. We can also predict their future trends. Enemy first."

"..." She has nothing to do with that Su Yu's dime!

But you can ask the stupid one to inquire about the situation. Anyway, for that Su Yu's head, she has a set of standards.

On the other side, Commissioner Hu also praised Su Yu's performance.

"Your performance just now is very good, beyond my imagination, I am also worried that your first time talking about stage fright."

Su Yu smiled and said, "Director Hu, I regard everyone as my brothers and sisters. I only have happy thoughts when I talk to my brothers and sisters. How can I be afraid?"

Commissioner Hu was taken aback, then smiled and patted her shoulder, "This idea is also good. It seems that you really have this talent for us. Su Yu, you really buried you before."

The next step is to arrange work for everyone. Although Su Yu is not the leader, because she planned this matter, and because she did two projects in a row, the results were pretty good. Therefore, Committee Member Hu now quite believes in her abilities, and when assigning tasks, he delegates the organization work to her.

In this way, Su Yu can act as an organizer and arrange other people to work. She plays a leading role.

Su Yu likes doing this kind of thing best. As long as she doesn't let her do something, she likes it very much.

"This matter is mainly to contact the production department. Xiaofang usually has a lot of contact with them. Can I ask Xiaofang to help contact me? She has a wider face than me."

Upon hearing Su Yu's words, Committee Member Zhang smiled, "Of course."

Committee Member Hu has no objection. It's not good to be a propaganda person, holding too many things in his hand. And the dominance is on his side, so it's okay to share some soup for others to drink.