Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76:

Secretary Song really didn't deceive people, saying that he would walk around in the street, and he really took Su Yu around in the street, not afraid of the cold. Fortunately, after buying leather gloves, Su Yu's hands didn't feel cold anymore. As soon as he sat behind, he carefully admired his watch.

Secretary Song, who was riding a bicycle, finally couldn't bear the loneliness, looking for a topic, "Comrade Xiaosu, didn't you buy a bicycle, why didn't you see you riding a bicycle?"

"I won't." Su Yu said directly. There are more people who can't ride a bike these days, more people than she has seen before, who can't drive. It's nothing shameful.

Secretary Song said, "You never thought about studying. It would be inconvenient to buy a car instead of riding."

"Can't learn." Su Yu said. She doesn't learn. What if I fall. There are drivers available, so don't worry about no one to pick you up.

Hearing Su Yu's words, Secretary Song said dissatisfied, "This is not possible. As a party member, you must be determined to overcome difficulties. You can't stop learning because you can't learn. In this way, I will teach you when the weather is better after a year."

"I don't need this." Su Yu said quickly. "It's too much trouble. I asked my brother to learn the same thing."

"...All right, then you can ask your brother to learn. But I don't think your brother rides well." Secretary Song said sadly.

Su Yu said against her will, "Practice makes perfect. My brother and them will ride very well after a long time."

Secretary Song didn't speak any more, he even felt that he was getting more and more sick, and he even took the initiative to teach others how to bike. Really nosy, deserve to be rejected!

After swaying for a while, he finally arrived near the compound where Lao Su lived. Su Yu hurriedly got out of the car and smiled at Secretary Song, "I really troubled Secretary Song today. I have a chance to invite you to dinner next time."

Secretary Song smiled and waved his hand, "See you next year." Then he turned the front of the car and hurried away by bike.

If he doesn't leave again, he is worried that he will make an appointment with someone for dinner again in a muddle.

Seeing Secretary Song left, Su Yu shook his head and sighed. Hey, if he doesn't speak, he would be a good child.

God is really fair, give you a likable side, but also a disgusting side.

There are indeed few people in this world who are as perfect as her. Probably because of this reason, God couldn't see it, so he threw it here.

She turned and went straight into the yard.

Lao Su's family all looked forward to her coming back, and seeing her coming home, they all opened their eyes to look at her new gloves.

"Sister, you bought yourself a glove." Su Xiaozhi exclaimed.

"What, this is a New Year's gift from a colleague." Su Yu threw the gloves on the bed, and then stretched out his wrist.

The whole family suddenly stared out, and then came to surround her. Looking straight at the watch on his wrist.

"Sister, really beautiful." Su Lin said with envy.

Liu Mei also watched madly.

Watch...

Su Yu retracted her wrist and sighed, "As soon as I went out, I was thinking about what to buy. Later, after thinking about it, our family seemed to lack everything, so we lacked a watch. Think about our family's chance of going to work every day. Now I have a watch. Everyone in the family can know the time. How convenient. There is only one watch, which is not good for anyone. Put it here. If you want to know the time, just ask me."The Lao Su family nodded. Sister is really dedicated to buying something for herself, but also considering the whole family.