Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51:

Early on Monday morning, Su Yu and Chairman Sun both came to the factory early, and they both entered the office almost at the same time.

Cheng Xiaoli is cleaning the table and Gao Ming is making tea. The two looked hardworking.

Chairman Sun is full of spirits and praises directly, "The two new comrades are still doing a very good job."

Su Yu sat on the chair and picked up the tea cup and said, "Yeah, they have been very hardworking and hardworking since they started. Young people have motivation."

Chairman Sun also drank tea with a teacup, and smiled, "You guys work hard, the trade union has a lot of room for future development."

The two young men's faces flushed with excitement and their eyes glowed.

Secretary Su is really right, working actively is really a good way to get ahead.

Chairman Sun and Su Yu drank a cup of tea quietly, with emotions brewing in their heads. After drinking a cup of tea, there was a refreshing look on his face.

Chairman Sun stood up, "Xiao Su, let's go."

"Good." Su Yu also stood up, carrying his notebook and left.

The two people go out with their front and back feet, mysteriously and seemingly wanting to attract the attention of others. Let the discerning person know at a glance that this is going to do a big deal.

Cheng Xiaoli envied, "Chairman Sun really trusts Secretary Su."

Gao Ming said, "I heard that Secretary Su came to the trade union for more than two months."

"It's so capable."

When Su Yu went to the factory committee with Chairman Sun, she was again highly 'received'.

Director Gao has also been a little energetic recently. Although the competition between him and the union has fallen a bit, but outside, he still has a lot of face.

Other factories are worried about grain, and he is now waiting for a steady stream of grain to be returned.

Do not rely on the above relief food, solve the problem by yourself, this is such a big face, you can laugh out loud on the road.

However, after Chairman Sun threw the plan for building the house to him, he couldn't smile on his face.

"..."

Chairman Sun said, "Lao Gao, I also thought about this for the sake of the factory. I have already reported to the city, and the leaders above support me. Now our labor union will take the lead. You can help. Let's do this. ."

Director Gao almost didn't vomit a mouthful of old blood. For such a big matter, the union reported directly to the city without saying hello to them?

"Old Sun, why don't you discuss it with me?"

Chairman Sun took a sip of tea, "Aren't you busy changing food? I'm not good to trouble you. Xiao Su and I have been working together for several days. This plan is well formulated. There is nothing to worry about. Yes. It's just that your finance side can cooperate with you to get the money. According to my plan, the factory doesn't need much money." Isn't this asking you to pick peaches?

Of course Director Gao knew that it didn't cost much, but he felt distressed.

Building a house, such a big thing, turned out to be led by the union!

Shame, so shame.

How can he fight the union in the future? They do the food, and they build the house. What position is there to compete with them?