Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56:

Su Yu didn't go back for dinner at noon, Su Dazhi and Su Xiaozhi were still muttering in their hearts, seeing her leaving the factory. Su Xiaozhi said, "Sister, why didn't you go home for dinner at noon. We shared your white rice at noon. We kept the eggs for you."

Rice, eggs?

Su Yu smashed his mouth, "I have been very busy at noon these days. From now on, if I want to go out, I will tell Uncle Zhang at the door. You don't have to wait for me."

Su Xiaozhi said, "Sister, what do you do with your meal?"

"Eat out. Your sister and I are different now. There are many people who want to invite me to dinner every day."

Su Dazhi and Su Xiaozhi: "..."

"Today I went out to eat with Secretary Song of the Municipal Party Committee. I will eat with him tomorrow. There will be some from the steel factory and the transportation company in a few days. My sister is not bad to eat. I will bring you back when I have the opportunity. ."

Both brothers swallowed and looked at Su Yu with admiration.

So many people from good units invite sisters to dinner. Sister is too good.

Seeing the two of them, Su Yu pretended to say, "Remember to keep a low profile. Don't let people know that our family has so many relationships, or else others will ask us for help in the future? If you help others, you won't be able to help you."

Su Xiaozhi covered her mouth, "Sister, I promise not to say."

"Neither will I!" Su Dazhi said.

When they got home, Liu Mei and Su Lin were working, one was sewing clothes and the other was cooking.

Seeing Su Yu's return, Liu Mei said happily, "Sister, my application for regularization has been submitted, and both the master and the director have signed it. I will start working on the first day of next month!"

This was not deliberately whispered, other people in the compound also heard it.

The eldest daughter-in-law of the Lao Su's family has become regular, will the family status change after this. After all, it is a formal worker in a large unit. Benefits are good.

However, I heard Liu Mei soon, "Sister, I will invite you to dinner tomorrow and go out." There was something to please.

"..."

Aunt Liu was holding a bowl and sipping rice soup, listening with her ears, and then said to her old man, "Old man, Meizi has turned upright, why didn't you listen to Xiner?"

"I heard that Sister Mei is related." Aunt Liu's son Liu Xiaogang said.

"The fart relationship, why might it be related. Old Liu's family is full of boring gourds, where does the relationship come from?" Aunt Liu did not believe.

"Really, I heard. It seems to be a union relationship." Liu Xiaogang said.

Aunt Liu crooked her mouth, "I will ask Meizi tomorrow... Forget it, this girl has been poured with ecstasy soup by Lao Su's family. I will go to my sister-in-law to ask tomorrow."

The relationship between the old Liu family, can't let Meizi use it alone.

At Lao Su's house, Su Yu arrogantly waved with Liu Mei, "After a while, I'm busy for a while. I have to eat and socialize every day."

"Sister, what do you eat every day?"

"Eat braised fish and dumplings wrapped in Fuqiang powder."