Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46:

In the evening, the old Su family gathered together.

Su Yu solemnly announced that he had become the secretary of the trade union chairman.

The people of the Lao Su family don't know much about this position, and they feel like an officer. But sister's position has changed, and that must be a good thing.

Su Xiaozhi excitedly said, "Sister, are you getting promoted again?"

Liu Mei was fairly knowledgeable and said happily, "Sister, isn't it just like our Secretary Zhou?"

"Yes, I will not spend much time in the factory in the future. Usually, I mainly go out to socialize, and the people I contact are different. I will specifically contact people from large units and government agencies."

With this explanation, it appears that the position is relatively tall.

Su Lin curiously asked, "Sister, what does the secretary usually do?"

"...The main thing is to go out to meetings with the leader, and then build a good relationship with people from other units, make more friends, and then help the leader to record some of the meeting content. Sometimes I eat outside, and I eat in the provincial party canteen. Ah, the canteen of the municipal party committee or something." As for pouring tea for the leaders, of course I will not tell you.

The whole family listened, don't want it if you are envious.

Meeting every day, eating in the cafeteria. This is almost the same as the treatment of cadres.

My sister is now a cadre.

Su Yu looked at everyone's admiration, and said, "I have to buy two sets of clothes to wear some time, and go out with the leader all day long. If I don't have good clothes, I will be laughed at."

The whole family agreed, and no one felt it was wrong. The eldest sister's current status is to be decent. Don't those leaders all dress neatly, if the sister's clothes are too bad, it won't look good.

The identity has changed, so the dress should also change. it is necessary.

Because it has been a few days before, Su Yu is now familiar with it, and there is no need to start again. After officially taking office on the first day, he still handled Chairman Sun's security properly before returning to the trade union office.

But because of her job change, her position has also changed.

Before, Secretary Lin was sitting alone on the table next to the wall. This position belonged to the chairman's secretary, which was quite aloof. Normally, Commissioner Hu would not directly appoint them for anything. No one will stare. Su Yu's previous position was sitting in a row with Yan Xiaofang, opposite Committee members Hu and Committee members Zhang, who worked under the nose of the leaders.

Now Su Yu's position has changed, and his position has also changed.

Officer Lin sighed and changed positions, always feeling very uncomfortable. But she can also resent Su Yu. After all, she had calculated Su Yu's own things. They did a good job, and they were left behind by Chairman Sun, and they couldn't blame anyone.

Just like Commissioner Hu enlightened her after get off work yesterday, Xiao Su was at least someone familiar with him. She was promoted better than someone from outside. This is a good thing for everyone.

After taking care of her position, Su Yu felt that she finally had her own place. In this office, I can say that I am relatively free.

Chairman Sun does so much work. She usually has more time to prepare for the college entrance examination. And as long as you ensure that you are doing a good job on Chairman Sun's side and no one can replace her, then her position is also stable.