(part 52): heart felt conversation

I was back at the uncomfortable hospital floor, my head aching like a wild fire, like a deep open cut on your hand infected with all kinds of disease, I am delusional, it had been evening when cedric had brought me back to the hospital,at first he insisted that I went to my house, but I didn't agree, Olivia was sitting on the couch, trying not to pluck Cedric's hair out from annoyance, while cedric kept pinching her cheeks. My dad and Hannah had gone back to their house, saying they had urgent work to do, I looked over at an angry Olivia who was yelling at cedric to stop pinching her cheeks. Olivia looked a lot like our Mom, she was funny and sarcastic, she had natural dark red hair like our Mom, she mainly took after Mom, I wouldn't lie but she had her father's nose, and lips. I remember when I always visited my Mom and her husband, I would always see small little olivia playing, Olivia is just eighteen years old, but I won't lie she acts more mature than cedric, sighing I mentally slapped myself, I really shouldn't have involved her in this, if mom should find out that I made Olivia to pretend to be my girlfriend she would be really disappointed, and mad at me. Olivia was still young I didn't want to involve her, but she was the only sister I have and the only one i trusted.

I was jerked back to reality when olivia grabbed my elbow trying to get my attention. "What's got you so worked up?" She asked, a frown edging on her face

Shaking my head I sighed, I was too afraid to look at Emily's body because I knew I would break down all over again, at first when I entered the hospital door, I saw jack and rose leaving the room, I gave jack a smile, telling him to take care of rose, before he told me that Isa and Clara had left not too long ago. i deliberately kept my eyes trained on the floor so I wouldn't look at her, but I sat close to her bed, a lump formed in my throat as I swallowed and looked at my sister, I didn't want to break down in front of her, she would think I'm weak, I didn't want her to worry about Emily. Even though she barely knew her. She knew I cared about her.

"Mom sends her regards, she said she couldn't come because she had to go for Dad's brother wedding" immediately Olivia said that, my fist clenched. I didn't hate olivia father not at all, I was even happy, he brought a smile to my mother's face even though my dad couldn't do that. And for that I would always thank him

My mom had always been devastated she told me her story when I grew up. "You aren't happy right?" Olivia asked looking at Emily, as she ducked her head down. I immediately grabbed her hands "I know you don't like my dad at all--"

"No no Olivia I am happy, it's just, you know our family is complicated, and I like Danny (Olivia's father, and Jason mother husband) I really do, he helped our Mom, it's just.." I paused trying to get the right word out "I feel that he takes a lot of time with Mom, he spends a lot of time that she barely has time for me again"

Olivia removed her hand from mine and slapped my shoulders. "You've got to be kidding me, I'm not joking when Mom says you are her treasure, she always goes on about you, that sometimes I feel jealous, I mean every single time she says Jason" Olivia chuckled, so as cedric as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"That is true" cedric spoke up as he pinched Olivia cheek and she slapped him, he playfully nudged her "I've never met your Mother, but I'm pretty sure she treasures you. And I know you might think that my Mom doesn't like you, but that's where you're wrong. My mom adores you so much and I know you despise her a lot"

"I don't despise her, but anytime I see Hannah, I always feel that she is the other woman, that separated my dad and mom" I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair.

Olivia smiled as she patted my head "you know, if your dad didn't cheat on our Mom, and Mom hadn't married my dad, I would never have been born"

"neither will I" cedric spoke up, joining Olivia in patting my head, as I swatted their arms away.

Jealous {Ongoing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara