(part 32): Moving out

I was currently in Cedric's car. He offered to drop me off at my apartment so I could collect my stuff, at first he wanted to wait for me but I convinced him to go and that I would call him when I'm done.

It was good that I still had the keys to the apartment.

When I reached it, I decided to unlock it instead of knocking.

The apartment was silent, I tiptoed into my room.

I'm glad that my leg as healed, I reached the door knob and unlocked it, entering inside my room I sighed.

Without hesitating I began packing my clothes in a suitcase, my tooth brush, everything I needed was there.

I am only going to stay with Cedric for a few days.

I thought as I carried my suitcase, zipped it, and opened the door

All I needed to do was to get out of here as soon as possible, I inhaled and as I was about to open the door knob..

"Where are you going to?!" Jason slurred

My eyes went wide open, he is drunk and scary.

I didn't even respond as I rolled my suitcase, and ignored him heading to the door but he caught a hold of my hand, and dragged me forward, making me bump into him "where are you going to?!" He asked again but this time slowly.

And I could smell the thick alchol in his breath, I closed my eyes waiting for what would happen next "I am moving out, for a few days, I just want you to calm down" I paused "I promise I will be back"

He didn't say anything so I opened one of my eyes, and when I thought he was about to let me go he pushed me to the wall conering me. "Why do you want to go?!" he asked squeezing my hand

"J-ja"

"Why?!" He yelled

"I-i-i want to go stay with Cedric"

"Why?!"

"Because you scare me alright!" I yelled back, even though I was scared. I needed to give him an answer. "I don't feel safe here anymore, and it's because of you Jason"

He looked at me quite weirdly, and hope flashed through my eyes until he pressed my hands even harder "Jason you're hurting me" I whined and his grip loosened

"I promise I will be back, I just want to give you space" I cried "please let me go"

He sighed, then looked at me in the eyes, as a tear fell off his face

I do feel pity for him

"You have no idea how much I wish i was yours. But In my mind you are just a vision, a figment of my imagination, a shard of my lost soul.

Others can judge, and call me weird and dangerous, but looking at you, i wish you taught different of me. I wish you didn't see the same as what they see.

I love you I love you, I love everything about you but you don't love me."

And with that he pressed his lips against mine. As his lips touched mine I could feel his sharp intake of breath, i don't know what i am doing but I can't stop, I can taste the faint smell of mint and the alcohol, his warm tongue runs along mine, he brings his hands to my face, cupping my flushed cheeks.

Cedric

Oh fuck!

Cedric. I quickly opened my eyes, shocked by what I was doing and pushed Jason aside, he stumbled backwards, but caught his balance, as I licked my swollen lips anxiously, and carried my suitcase

as I ran out of there, gladly Jason didn't stop me, I quickly brought out my phone from my pocket, my hands were fumbling, I put my phone back in my pocket because of how my hands were shaking.

I waited for ten minutes, and carried my phone, and dialed Cedric's number.

"Em you done?" Cedric asked from the other line

"Umm y--yes" I stuttered

"Is there a problem"

My hands got sweaty "n-no i-i am j-just t-tired"

What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Emily where are you?" Cedric sounded worried

"C-c-cedric i--i am f-fine"

Curse my stupid voice.

"Emily don't lie to me"

I breathed in, then out "Cedric I promise I'm fine" I assured him

"Then we're you?"

"I'm at Jason's apartment, and yes I'm done."

"Okay I'll be there in ten minutes" he hung up.

I sighed in relieve, and touched my lips.

I love you, I love you, I love everything about you, but you don't love me

I closed my eyes.

I wish you didn't see the same as what they see

Jason when will you get over me?! It's not only affecting you, but also me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, by a loud honk, I looked over to see Cedric, he came out of the car and smiled, helping me with my luggage, as I followed behind him.

He opened the car door for me and began driving.

"I love you Emily" I heard Jason say

I looked at the back of the seat to see Jason sitting down there "why don't you love me?"

"Emily are you okay?" Cedric asked

I looked at the back seat again, and he wasn't there, I hope I'm not turning crazy, I've started hallucinating him

Then I looked back at Cedric and nodded "I'm just tired" I said placing my elbow on my lap and covering my face, trying to think.

Something's definitely wrong with me.