KISSING?

Jason pov

It's been a few weeks since I last comforted Emily, I know I was being a dickhead when I talked about her mum, but I never knew she was dead, and I have never seen her break down like that, but I had no choice but to comfort her, I have never been in a situation where I have to comfort someone, it's just not my thing but I just had to.

I can't even remember the last time I have had sex with a girl, because of Emily she keeps telling me to stop it and it isn't good for me, that I can get STD, it's funny when she says that I mean imagine me getting STD that would be hilarious.

I started thinking of Emily lately, I don't know what it is but it's really annoying.

Bro you love her.

Ha, really funny, I can't love Emily she isn't my type.

I respond to my self, but how is it possible? me liking Emily that's just ridiculous, it's like saying I love eating poop. Ha

I am just laying on my bed thinking about her, I sit back up and, carried my guitar and started playing with the strings to forget about her, then my mind drifted to one time where she poured smothie on my head because she saw I was about to make out, with the waitress when Dasmen and Sophia were there, it took me two good hours to get that thing off my head and she kept laughing at me saying 'next time don't try and make out with a waitress'

When I think of that moment it just makes me laugh now, I mean how can you walk home with cold smothie on your hair?

"What the fuck am I thinking" I can't like Emily she isn't my type

Then who is your type?

I don't know but it isn't Emily

Just face it dude you like her

Shut the fuck up and let me think

About Emily?

I sighed taking a deep breath, I can't like Emily yeah it must just be infatuation it's not even possible

My mind took me back to when she called me cutie the first time we met and we were drunk it made me smile

Dude you are totally in love with this girl

But I don't know how to love.

But she has taught you. have you ever felt this way for a girl before?

No

Then you love her, you love Emily

"No I can't like Emily it has to be the other way around, not me liking her she is meant to fall for me not me falling for her" maybe I am crazy or something, because this can't be happening she loves Dasmen not me it's not even possible.

My stupid mind does it again it takes me back to her lips her cute soft lips. She might not remember when we were drunk and we kissed but I remember it perfectly.

It's not like me to think of someone like this because anything I want I get it but why can't I get this, why can't I have Emily?

"I need to talk to her" I said standing from my bed and i trotted to my car

****
Emily pov

"Ha I won" Rose yelled dancing like a maniac

We were playing cupstackle which she knows how to play very well, I wonder why I always try and win her she's like the master of it "yeah whatever" I say heading back upstairs to my room but before I could go, I heard the doorbell and I had to go check who was at the door, nonetheless it was Jason.