(part 23): Maybe just maybe my feelings had died when he never liked me back.

Unedited

Going back to the appartment I pressed the door bell but Jason didn't open it, I sighed picking up the spare keys from under the under the mat and opened the door, as I switched on the light Jason definitely wasn't at home.

Checking my watch, it was to nine which meant that Dasmen would arrive soon, for some reason I wasn't panicking or checking if my hair was okay, I was going straight to my room when a thought crossed my mind.

Since Jason is not at home, and the house, is free and not to mention his room door is slightly open, why don't I just close it? Or I could just go in and check it to see if he forgot anything? Yes great idea.

Walking straight to his room I opened the door slightly, taking in my surroundings, his room looked a little too clean for him, his favorite guitar was positioned on his bed with some pictures.

I walked a few steps in, to see how massive his bedroom looked, walking to his bed I flopped on it while looking through the pictures, I saw a woman who was supposed to be in her late fourthies, inspecting the picture more I realized how this woman looked like Jason.

Standing up from the bed I went to his drawers and opened them one by one, I don't know what I was expecting to find but nothing that contained Jason has a serial killer, or an alien, because if I found that I would be running from my dear life with no destination.

Doesn't this guy have anything called a journal?

Getting frustrated I was leaving his room, going back to what I was doing; before I decided to inspect Mr mysterious room.

I heard a sound coming from my room. My room?

This is one of those moments when you are alone in an horror movie and you here strange sounds coming from a room, the heroin would always go there to find out what's going on but-- screw that, why would I go there? This is reality people. The best thing to do is run away but in my case you don't just run away.

Hearing the sounds come closer I picked up my pace running and screaming while swinging my hands in the air. What's wrong with me? while will I do that?

Oh yeah to create attention of the murder so it can kill me, perfect Emily just perfect.

I ran to the lounge and hid at the back of the sofa closing my eyes

Please please monster don't eat me I still have a life I don't wanna die

Relax Emily breath in breath out

I tried to calm down but It wasn't working suddenly I heard a loud boom

"Ahahah" I screamed closing my eyes and saying my last prayers, then I heard a bark of laughter, a familiar one- wait a minute, removing my hands from my face "Dasmen" I whined while punching him

"Oh my gosh, you should have seen your face" he said in between laughs

"What was that for" I yelled while clutching his jacket "you scared the shit out of me, you fool do you know? I thought I would die, I thought you wanted to kill me and.."

"Oh I so missed you and your wild thoughts" Dasmen said hugging me and spinning me around while lifting my leg from the floor.

I hugged him back "I missed you too" I said playing with his hair "by the way, how did you get in?" I asked while he put me down

"Well for some reason some stupid person left the door open"

Oops

"You know you have a lot to tell me, I've been so bored lately"

I was in a play mood today. That's new I wasn't acting like a completely lost fool with Dasmen I gave him a devilish grin and stuck my tongue out pushing him and running to my room "you will have to catch me first" i yelled laughing at him and locking the door.

"Emily don't tell me you locked this door"

"That's fine" I answered in a light tone innocently playing with my hair "I promise I won't"

"Don't try to ask smart with me girl" he chuckled "now did you lock the door?"

"I promised that I won't tell you, so I am planning on not breaking it" I said smiling to myself

"If you don't open this door the only thing thing that will be broken is your door" he said making my eyes widen I squealed and went over to the door and unlocked it.

Knowing Dasmen is capable of that I can't help to live in an apartment where my room door is spoilt

"Aha" Dasmen yelled in victory as he tackled me to the bed and we both laughed not knowing that he was technically on top of me

Wait- Dasmen my long time crush is laying on top of me-- crap "get off me you stupid blub" I said pushing him away upon how slim he looks he has a lot of weight

Ok I have officially lost it

"Thank goodness you noticed that" Dasmen said making me realize I had said that louder.

I have been dying to be as close as anything with Dasmen and I stupidly told him to get off me, what the hell

But he has a lot of weight to be honest "shut up" I responded nudging him playfully.

Putting my head on his lap I relaxed as he ran his fingers through my hair and the room became silent,

"So how are you pulling up with Jason your ex boyfriend" he asked breaking the silence

"It's been all but boring, we don't really talk we just stay our separate ways and we ignore each other"

"Who cooks for you?"

"Uh?"

"We both know you can't cook without burning a place, so who cooks for you?"

"Jason" I answered

Dasmen sighs ignoring what i said "so anything interesting happened today" he asked

"Well not really I just went on a date--"

I was interrupted by Dasmen "and who is that sad boy that gets to put up with you?" and here I was thinking I was immune to idiots.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my head on his... Precious area.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed moving my head from his lap to the bed, he gave me a glare while cupping his crotch, before adding "who knew you were this violent?"

"And who knew you were this obnoxcious?" I responded back giving him a tight smile.

Who knew I could actually talk back to Dasmen like that before I as i would always blush like those cliche books when he says things like that, looking at it now I must have been really stupid back then. Maybe just maybe my feelings had died when he never liked me back, or maybe I was always infatuated with him.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I no longer have feelings for Dasmen.

"I better get going Emily" Dasmen said getting up "tell Jason I said hi" he said placing a kiss on my forehead

Yeah like he will take it lightly

"Ok" I lied

"Yeah, see you tomorrow in college"

"Yeah bye" I said waving him off

"Hey! Aren't you going to walk me out?"

"Na I'm sure you can find your way out just like you came in and plus I am too tired" I said fake yawning

He sighed and ruffled my hair before leaving.

I smiled, sure of one thing yeah I am definitely over Dasmen