(part 21): My date

ANNOUNCEMENT!
. So there has been some mix up here, this chapter is not meant to come first, this is part 21 while the other one is part 20 so please before you read this chapter you will have to read the next one. Sorry for the inconveniences .

************************************************************

Waking up, from the birds chirping, my eyes still feeling sleepy, I turned around to check the time to see it was 10am. What the hell!

"Ugh I woke up so early" I internally groaned pulling the blanket over me to take a quick nap "I will wake up in the next two hours" I said confidently to myself.

I was about to fall into a very relaxing sleep when my phone started buzzing. I ignored it the first time but the caller was so persistent on disturbing my sweet sleep, the person kept on calling.

I groaned getting myself in a sitting position I decided I was going to lash out on the person. Without looking at the name on the screen I began yelling.

Knowing it won't be any of my family relatives. Because everyone knows I am not a morning person. "Who the hell are you? Can't you see how early it is?! You god forsaken wrench. You won't let me sleep. You know I didn't want to pick your call but you kept on calling me what's your problem uh?"

Without letting the person speak I hung up, laying back down I closed my eyes satisfied with what I did. About to drift to sleep again my phone buzzed, what is wrong with people? fuming in anger I anticipated whether to pick it or not. I am so gonna blast this bastard's ear.

Picking the call, I was about to start yelling when someone spoke on the other line.

"Are you on your period? You are so funny, how can you call this early?" the person chuckled from the end "anyways I called to remind you of our date"

"Date? what date?" I asked. " I think this is the wrong number"

Seriously a date?

"How can you forget, you seem to have memory loss maybe that punch really affected your brain" he began laughing.

What the hell!

That's when something hit me, I looked at the caller screen and gawked feeling really bad "oh Cedric, I am really sorry. It's just I'm not a morning person"

"Yeah I kinda noticed that"

"Hey don't blame me it's a Sunday you decided to call me this early." I defended

He sighed "so Emily I'm gonna pick you up in the next one hour. If that's ok?"

"Sure" I said and hung up. Yawning, I kept my phone and went to my bathroom, brushed and showered. Coming out of the bathroom I began combing my wet long hair, going to my wardrobe I looked for a simple and elegant cloth to wear

As I looked at myself in the mirror i couldn't help the smile that came over my face, a memory of my mother's face and features flashed through my eyes, as I cleaned the little tear that was forming in my eyes

Was I going to cry today? No?