(part 26): Why did you do it?

Not proofread

Sorry for the late update peeps, so I intentionally made this chapter short because the next one will be the recap of why Jason is furious with Emily. I just want my story to have a little suspense.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the sound of something shattering, but I ignored it. The sounds continue to come loud, sound of things being thrown. On the ground. With an unsure look on my face, I got up from my bed  and left my room.

Reaching the living room Everything had been turned inside out, upside down. And everything which could be destroyed had been, vases where shattered, lamps where destroyed, cushions where flipped over.

In the middle of it all stood Jason. Looking murderous like ever,and when his eyes met mine. I saw how cold it was.  i began to retreat carefully as to not attract any attention but I stepped on a glass on the floor as I whined, I was about to run with one leg. But Jason caught up with me before I could make it back to my room, grabbing my arm and pushing me against the wall. I could smell the alcohol in his breath

"I lose I give up" he whispered "I can't love you and I can't hate you: cause it's running my life. I just-- I need to feel nothing for you at all. I need to not think about you, I need to not care about you" he sighed "but I don't know how to do that" he shook his head "I wish I never met you"

I didn't talk. but I wasn't wrong what did I do? What is my crime? For not loving him?

"Why did you do it?" He asked sounding angry again "things were going fine between us but you.."

The pain in my leg shot pretty bad. But I couldn't escape from his grip "one day Emily one day you will come running to me, I promise you and it will be too late because one day I will love someone else and that's the day you will regret everything you have done to me"

"You are so blinded that you can't see the one that truly loves you"

But finally Jason let go of my hand and went straight to his room shutting the door with all his might.i hopped my way to the kitchen and brought out the glass that was stuck in my leg, as i washed out the blood.

One day Emily you will come running to me

That will never happen.

I carried the first aid kit and went to my room.

I lose I give up

Well that's your problem.

I sat down on my bed and put the spirit in my leg whining at the immense pain

You are so blinded that you can't see the one that truly loves you

Love my foot.

When I was true with nursing my injury. I hopped on one feet to the kitchen avoiding the shattered glasses on the floor

I need to not think about you, I need to not care about you.

Better for the both of us.

I scoffed cleaning the mess that Jason had done

Why did you do it?

Because it's my life Jason my life.

He was acting all nice a day before but everything changed. Just because of what I'd done. I wasn't even wrong. But from his side I was. Because Mr rotten egg has a little crush on me

It's not a little crush and we both know that.

My voice said. I sighed getting the mop from the closet.

One day Emily  you will come running to me

Over my dead body

It took me two hours to clean the mess he had made. When I was done I hopped straight to my room. And shut the door loudly. Locking it behind me, I leaned against the closed door, as I sunk to the floor, my head in my hands.

Don't I have the right to make my own decisions? Why does he do as If he owns me. It's my life I can do what I want. So what's it? I made my decision. To me I did the right thing. But to him what I did is a big deal?

"No Jason I am sick and tired of how you behave." I said standing up from the floor "it's either you be my friend or my enemy, and this time you have decided to be my enemy. And I will treat you like one".

-------------------------------------------------------------