So when you were dating Jason you still had a crush on Dasmen?!

Telling Rose about everything that happened later today was a big mistake, she couldn't stop blabbering about my bruised cheek and how she was going to kill both Cedric and Jason, I tried to laugh it off so she could see how it wasn't painful but she didn't give up that easily.

She even begged me to come ànd stay at her apartment but i politely refused.

When I called her and told her everything she came within ten minutes what a good friend.

"I can't believe they did this to you" rose said switching off the tv

"Ugh I am fine Rose" I told her hoping she would buy it

She glared at me "will you shut up and who the hell asked you to get in the fight"

"They could have hurt themselves and i didn't want to hear that two people died in an apartment and they are suspecting the girl who was with them for murder am not up for that"

"But anyways what did you say about you and Cedric going on a date?"

"Well yeah.." I sighed "he wants to explain everything to me in details."

"Don't you think he used that as an excuse to go out with you?"

"Impossible" I defended

"So you doubt that he has a crush on you?"

I sighed "Rose he doesn't, he's just a very funny friend"

"You just don't get boys Em" she chuckled "trust me I have lived with boys my whole life, and I know that Cedric has a crush on you"

I remained silent not daring to talk.

"Oh! That reminds me Dasmen said hi, he said he couldn't contact you because he has been busy"

Rose said making me grin "d-dasmen i-i thought he forgot about me" I laughed "ooh I am Soo happy, I wish he was in The same college with us" I cheered

"Woah calm down you maniac" Rose and I laughed "but I thought you were over Dasmen"

"No it's not possible"

"So when you were dating Jason you still had a crush on Dasmen?!"

Oh no! I completely forgot about Jason