(part 30): Unspoken truth

Unedited

Right now I was currently in my room, sulking at the pain from my leg, it still hurts badly.

After I slept that day I thought the pain would relieve me but no it still hurts and I had to limp to go brush and take a bath.

So now I am in a sweatpants and a black shirt, I hadn't told anyone what has happened tho, I don't know why I am saving his sick pathetic life.

My stomach grumbled, and as I was about to go take something from the kitchen, memories of last night came flooding to me

Why did you do it?

And I decided against it, as I flopped back on my bed, I really didn't want to meet him even if it meant staying hungry.

My stomach grumbled again, I sighed and looked at my leg, it really will take time to heal.

Leaning my head on my bed I looked at the ceiling, as my tummy grumbled again.

I couldn't help it as I limped downstairs and to the kitchen, I could see Jason had already made something for himself, so I looked around to see if he had made anything for me.

But he didn't

He looked up at me, then at my leg, then continued to eat his food without no guilt.

Selfish bastard

I limped to the fridge and brought out a packet of cookies
And a milk, I looked over at Jason again, to see him concentrated on his food.

Now I know what I needed to do.

**********************

Ding dong

The doorbell rang as I stood up from the couch but Jason beat me to it and opened the door reviling Cedric standing there, I caught a glimpse of Jason glaring at Cedric.

They both were throwing daggers at themselves

"What are you doing here?!" Jason barked

"Am here for my girlfriend,she called me, where is s.."

He stopped short as he sighted me and smiled "hey Emily"

I limped towards him "what's wrong?" He asked looking at my leg

Oh shoot

"Umm" I paused "no it's nothing Cedric"

"Well, it doesn't look like nothing" he argued back

"Yeah Emily" this time it was Jason that interfered " why don't you tell your 'boyfriend' what really happened" he spat bitterly.

I breathed in trying to control myself "Cedric I swear I'm fine, I just stepped on a glass I broke" I said completely ignoring Jason.

Cedric sighed "but have you treated it?"

I smiled "yes. Now can we go?"

Cedric smiled "sure"

As we were about to walk out Jason clapped "wow, you are such a liar Emily" he laughed humorsly "look at the both of you all lovey dovey"

Cedric grabbed my hand "yes, are you jealous?"

"What's there to be jealous of?"

"Cedric let's go please" I pleaded

He hesitated for a bit, before he eyed Jason and nodded his head

I am so tired of everyone.