(part 25): Like a lost puppy

Unedited

"The boys have probably reached the beach before us!" Clara whined tapping her feet impatiently.

I was actually getting used to her voice, so this time i didn't complain about her having a terrible voice. So I think we are now friends? Call me a bitch, or a snitch, or whatever but I am no liar.

The rest of the weeks have been like a rollercoaster ride; me putting up with the most annoying best friends In the world, plus I have been avoiding anything that had to do with Jason, reading all, day and night (trust me I am no book worm but I need it) all in all it was hell.

So now I don't know how Rose or Clara, had convinced me to come with them to the beach, but I had ended up with them in the car, no matter how much I protested they wouldn't let me off the hook that easily. Clara even threatened that she would scream if I hadn't said yes.

If that didn't get in my head, I wonder what will.

Right now Rose was driving while I took the short gun, and Clara took the back seat. They apparently said that the boys would join us in the beach, which I didn't give a damn about.

I was wearing a purple swimsuit, which was covered with a green dress. "I am driving as fast as I can" rose defended

"Oh please! You guys just want to see them take off their clothes" I voiced out

"Pfft of course. Why else do you think we are trying to get there fast" Clara admitted not shamelessly at all.

I rolled my eyes "I can't wait to see their abs" Rose continued

"The best part is feeling it" Clara says smiling wild with her huge teeth.

As they were both talking I tuned out of their conversation

I was looking all around for my teddy that my mum had gifted me on my birthday but I couldn't find it I searched everywhere but I still couldn't find it, it had to be in the  park somewhere. I went to were I last put it but I still didn't see it. My mummy would be really upset with me if she found out how careless I had been.

Right now mummy was currently talking to her friend Aunt Nina who sent her son and i to go and play I didn't want to play with him, so I left him, and ran away now my teddy is gone.

Crying like the baby I am I fell on the grass and cried bitterly

"Hey" Aunt Nina son said, putting his hands at the back of him

I cleaned my tears and sniffled "what do you want?" My voice came out muffled, instead of mean

He sat next to me, on the grass "why are you crying?"

"I can't find my teddy" I hiccuped "and mummy would be upset hiccup"

"Are you looking for this?" He asked bringing out my teddy from the back of him

I smiled "Teddy" I exclaimed hugging my teddy with all my power "Thanks"

"It's nothing" he smiled and I could see his half teeth "I am Dasmen"

"And I am Emily" I said showing my half teeth

"Can we be friends?"

"If you are done daydreaming, will you step out of my car, and change into your swimsuit?"

I almost jumped startled and regained myself I rolled my eyes and smiled getting out. I quickly spotted the boys and removed my dress to reveal my purple swimsuit. Clara was dressed in a pink bikini while Rose in a blue swimsuit.

We walked to the boys. Who looked happy to see us. I took in all their smiling faces. Jack, Cedric, Dasmen, Jason.

Wait.

I looked back at Jason who's gaze met mine and for the first time since shit went down, I see him smile

What the actual fuck!

Not a taunting smile but a genuine one. That's new

I teared my gaze away from Jason to see Rose and Clara shamelessly eye rape the boys and it takes all my will power not to go there and slap their faces.

"Hey beauty" Cedric pipes in as he walks to me

"Hey Cedric" I say

"Gosh you look smoking hot" he smirks

"Tell me when I don't" I taunted

He chuckled shaking his head "do you mind telling me why Jason is staring at you like a lost puppy?"

I threw my head back and laughed "I have no idea" I say "I think he's crazy" I whispered

Cedric looks at him suspiciously before turning back to me "come on let's get in the water" he suggested.

I shook my head "I think I'll pass"

"Come on it'll be fun"

"Na don't worry about me" we both stared at each other trying to see who will win, and it looked like I won

Cedric sighed "fine" he shrugged "suit yourself" he said running towards the water.

"Do you want a lemonade?" I turned back to see Jason smiling and offering me a lemonade. I looked at it suspiciously and glanced at him, then at the drink again

He sighed "come on do you think I would have spiked it?" And I nodded my head "don't you trust me a little?"

No Jason no I do not.

I smiled and reluctantly collected the drink from him(I can't waste food or anything related to it) he was being nice?

Maybe he wants to make out for being a complete prick, the last few weeks. Or months

None of us were talking we just stared at our friends who were practically in the water, by now.

"So" he paused "I'm really sorry for how I've been behaving lately. I just let my emotions slip out my fingers, I promise you I will try to control my emotions from now henceforth"

I took a step back "who are you? And what have you done to Jason?" I asked

He chuckled "I mean it. Of course I love you" there was a pang in my chest "but I will try to control it, from now, trust me when I say I don't want to lose you. I've been taking counselling" that made me feel guilty as I bit my lip and looked down.

"I didn't really mea--"

"It's alright, and it's actually working" he shook is head "just because I don't want you around any other guy doesn't mean I don't want you to be save" he took my hand gingerly, in his pressing his lips on it.

I turned my gaze from the floor to meet his eyes which looked desperate. This are the times when I feel bad for him. "Common let's join them" he said breaking the awkward silence.

"No-"

"I'm not hearing a no from you" he said as he carried me up like a sack and ran to the water with me throwing insults at him. He laughed and he threw me, inside the water, as i gasped for air

I swam to where he was and splashed the water, at him. He closed his eyes and gasped as I laughed at him, he used his hands to wipe his face, I swam away from Jason and he followed me, spreading his hands and splashed a wave of water at me I coughed and he laughed at me. And hugged me tapping my head.

He does as if we have been friends for so long

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Make sure to vote.

And hold up a minute Jason is actually apologizing for what he has been doing, maddd.

Is he going to change back to his mean self? Find out and see🙂