The club

We got into the club and it was amazing, I could sight all my friends I also saw Isa with her boyfriend she was already drunk, I saw people dancing and I decided to join them we danced to the beat and I was met with some old friends. It was so fun until I saw Dasmen and Sophia, it made me jealous yeah Sophia was nice and cool but if she wasn't dating my crush we would have been close friends, it annoyed me seeing he brought her everywhere he went to I was tired of seeing them together it was so frustrating. Like they were just the perfect couple. Normal couples don't chase each other every where.

I wonder what's wrong with them. Oh no my jealous problem is taking place again.

I saw them walking to me and I decided to put on a fake smile, might I add "hey Emily" Dasmen said while hugging me

"Hey Dasmen hey soph" to say Sophia looked good was an understatement "how are you guys?"

"We are fine, Dasmen has been taking care of me so there's no need to be worried he is really sweet" they both looked into each other's eyes, and i roll mine

If this girl was trying to make me feel jealous then it actually worked I mean how can you be talking like that in front of me?! well she didn't actually know I have a crush on her boyfriend, so I won't blame her but still she's getting on my nerves. It's like all those people in the movie that one is jealous of the other and the one that's jealous is the bad guy and is scheming how they will want to get rid of the other, but I am not like that though even if I am a tiny little jealous I won't do anything to hurt my friend.

"Umm so I should get going I can see you people need a alone time" they didn't even notice me leave as they started grinding into one another, I manoeuvred my way through the horny teenagers. People were trying to get to dance with me but I shoved them off, I walked out to the bar and bought a couple of drinks I watched Dasmen and Sophia dance, it was still eating me up I took another bottle of bear. when I knew I was wasted, I was feeling dizzy and tipsy, but I managed to stand up. One thing I remembered was I was dancing, and swaying my hips to the music. Grinding my behind to a guy, and heading to a room in my drunken state the next thing I knew I blacked out.

Yeah I have really gotten myself in a dip shit

******************************

It was morning and I could feel the sun beaming through the window my head was hurting badly, like a maniac banging two cement on my head. I wasn't in my room. hell I wasn't even in my house I turned around and saw a guy sleeping next to me my clothes were on the floor scattered with condom wrappers, as I opened my mouth in shock

"Oh no Emily why?" I said to myself, I was so drunk yesterday that I started recalling what happened

"Hey what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" the cute boy asked me

"Well my crush and his girlfriend are making out and I think I am jealous, cutie." i said pouting

"Well i had a fight with the girl that I like and now we broke up. she is with a guy now that's why am sad" the cute boy said

He was so cute I pecked his cheek and whispered to him "don't be cutie I Know you must be jealous that your girlfriend left you but don't be sad" I felt suddenly bold as I began jumping

He chuckled an held me close to him, as he leaned in, pressing his lips against mine I put my legs around his waist and he walked to a room.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and started dressing until I heard his voice

"Ahh my head" I looked back at him he was looking directly at me I wore my bra quickly, and carried my clothes, wearing it forcefully until I was fully dressed, I picked up my heels that were on the floor as  I turned to leave "you are just going to leave after having sex with me?"