(part 47): Clear facts

I was on my way to my car, after staying at the restaurant for a good one hour all by myself, today was so not my day. You think life is easy? No?

I told Mr Edward to take a cab and head home, I entered my car, and stared outside of my window as I gazed on the beautiful flowers that were outside, a small and painful smile managed to spread on my face.

"Mommy when do you think I can have those flowers" I said jumping up and down.

Mommy and I went to the park, our favorite place, and my eyes caught a beautiful pink flowers that I so wanted to have, mommy wasn't a fan of flowers but she smiled and bent down so she could talk to me properly.

"Anything you want my princess" I smiled immediately my mom said that I watched as she plucked out the flower that I wanted, and she put it on my hair.

"Mommy how do I look?" I asked

"Beautiful" momma mused

I grinned and took a hold of momma hand "when I'm big like you and I have my own baby, I will give him a flower just like you gave me one" I giggled " and you will tell my baby that you gave me a flower first"

I watched as my momma smile dropped, and a tear fell off from her face, she has always done that and I have no idea why. "Mommy why are you always crying?" I asked feeling confused.

When I didn't get a response I turned to daddy who kept holding momma hand as if she was going to run away "Daddy why is momma crying?" I asked and saw his eyes getting watery as he patted my cheeks, then I looked over at Isa who was playing with her friends, and I smiled.

Completely ignoring what daddy and mommy were doing, I let go of momma hand and ran to play with Isa

If only I knew......

Someone knocked on my glass pulling me out of my trance, I realized that I had been sitting down in my car doing nothing, but staring outside the window. When I wined my window glass down, olivia was standing there, breathing heavily, I could see the panic and worry in her face.

"Olivia?"

"Emily.." she panted "please come out, something.." she was panting really badly, as she took out the inhaler from her bag and used, it.

I already knew that something was up "olivia? Please what's happening?"

"Jas.. Jason"

"Olivia olivia, calm down, let's go over there" I told her, as I got out from my car and helped her to a nearby bench, it took a couple of minutes, for the inhaler to take it's effects as she began to calm down.

"Olivia, what's wrong?" I asked slowly

"Jason.. I"

"Olivia, I'm here, what's wrong?"

"Emily, I don't know where Jason went to, I think something bad happened to him, I don't know where he is, or what he did...." She sobbed as she covered her mouth.

"Olivia, Jason is fine, don't worry yourself he was just a little angry-- he he's fine I..."

"No!" She yelled crying more " it's not only because of that, Emily I can't explain.."

What is happening?! I am so confused, I looked up at her and ran to my car searching for a bottle of water, I immediately found it and went over to her "here take this" I handed her the bottle as she finished it in one goal.

She used her hand to cover her face, as she began crying more "Tell me what is going on olivia" I demanded.

She looked up at me and her face was completely red from crying as she nodded her head and spoke up "Emily, Jason and I aren't dating, infact we never were"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes Emily, j.. Jason was never dating me, I am his sister, from his Mom's side after Jason mom and Jason's dad divorced, mom married my father and that's how they had me, Jason told me everything that happened between the both of you, he told me how you always hurt his feelings, and it got to a point where he was losing his sanity" she spoke crying louder, as I let the tears fall down my face "when he came back... I swear Emily he came back for you, and he traced you, w--when h-he finally found you, he saw you with your son"

I sucked in a painful breath as I began crying louder "he thought you'd moved on Emily, he wanted you, even though he never had you, he wanted you, and when you said you broke up with your boyfriend, he thought he had a chance. My brother  is so stupid... So he thought you at least liked him so you would get jealous, if he says he loves someone else.." she cleaned her tears even when more were still flowing like mine.

"He begged me to play along with it and I told him no I kept repeating that I won't help him, he kept begging me, he said I'm the only person he can rely on, he broke down in front of me, I didn't want him to get hurt, I didn't... He said he will try to be your friend and ignore you, I told him how ridiculous that sounded, but he won't just listen, he kept telling me that he loves you, he is so stubborn at times.

I tried to convince him, believe me Emily I tried my best but he wouldn't budge, and I had to help him, and do you know what he told me?" She shook her head "he told me that.. if..if he doesn't get you, and your son" she paused as I waited for her to continue " he said if he loses his temper in front of you.... He would, he would, he would kill himself" she said leaving me to stare at her in shock

"He is crazy Emily, I don't know where he is, I tried calling him, a million times but he isn't picking up Emily, I am so confused, I don't know where to start looking..." She trailed off grabbing her hair. And running a hand through it

I was so confused, I couldn't talk, just stare at her, as I listened to my heart beat, I never knew I caused him so much pain.

"Emily please think of something, I don't know where he is right now, what if he harms himself, i...."

"Olivia" I said grabbing her shoulders "I will find Jason, nothing will harm him, i.." I trailed off.

I didn't know where to start looking for him too, it's been four years, how will I know where he is? I hope I find him, I never even knew he still had feelings for me. I watched as Olivia pulled me in for a hug and cried on my shoulders as I patted her.

"Emily what if he kills himself?" I pulled away from her

"No! Don't say that, I don't want to hear any of that again, do I make myself clear" nodding her head I hugged her once more as we were both crying. After a minute, I pulled out of the hug and ran to my car.

Shutting the door I began driving, as my heart started beating fast, I don't know where to go to, I just have to find him, Jason is crazy but he won't dare to kill himself.

Assuring myself, I turned right. Jason were are you?! Where is he? Speeding up, I didn't know where I was going to but I at least had to try, I reached for my phone, and searched for his number; keeping my eyes on the road and my phone.

He wasn't answering his phone, I tried calling again and again but he didn't pick, turning left I quickened my speed and began going really fast "God please keep Jason safe"

Jason wouldn't even harm himself, I know that for sure. Wiping my tears, I picked my phone and tried calling him, and this time it was ringing, I had a little hope that he'd answer me.

Before I knew it, I heard a deep aggressive voice

"Hello?"