The Vaizel Fighting Festival

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

"Step right up! Get your swords from a skilled blacksmith!" a merchant called out to all that passed though. "This fine specimen was found in the tomb of a king!" another merchant called out, holding out a box that looked crafted in gold.

"You expect us to look through all of this, captain?" ban inquired, glancing at all the stalls. "I mean it shouldn't be that hard. We're looking for a giant ass hammer." (y/n) mused. "Besides the fact that you're really just wearing an apron," king turned his attention to the (h/c) haired swordsmen. "you better not make a hammer joke (y/n)." king said, glaring at (y/n). "W-wha? I wasn't going to make a hammer joke." (y/n) defended himself before pouting. "Party pooper." "It's not hammer time yet." meliodas snickered, causing king to groan while (y/n) chuckled. "But back on topic, let's ask an arms vendor."

The group passed by a young man with green hair that was looking at books. His head perked up at meliodas's voice.

Looking for anything in particular?" a drunk old man asked from the group, getting their attention. (Y/n)'s eyes widened slightly before returning back to normal. "Or are you in the festival?" "Nope, we're looking for a weapon. A big hammer." meliodas answered with a friendly smile. "We heard there was one here." "Oh, that's easy." the drunk old man said, rubbing his white mustache between his pointer finger and thumb before pointing at a giant boulder with a building sitting on a wood stand. "See that? It's behind there."

Making their way quickly over to behind the boulder after a quick thanks to the drunken old man, meliodas, ban, and (y/n) all grin at seeing the giant brown hammer. King's eyes widened in surprise at seeing it.

"It's diane's Gideon!" king cheered. "It was really here!" meliodas mused. (Y/n) glanced back, and for the first time noticed a beer keg strapped around hawk, the beer keg itself was on hawk's back. 'Since when...?' (y/n) blinked dumbfounded.

"Now, let the annual Vaizel Fighting Festival begin!" a red looking imp exclaimed, pumping his white(?) arm. People cheered and raised their fist to the air. "The use of weapons is strictly forbidden! Men who let their fists do the talking should sign up right away!" the red imp exclaimed before raising his index finger. "The winner gets 100 gold coins, and we're throwing in this Giant's war hammer as an added bonus!"

"What a barbaric festival..." king scoffed before turning to the others. "Right, captain?" "We're signing up, right?" ban and (y/n) asked in unison, the three sinners grinning at each other. "Let's see who's the best." meliodas said. King stared at the three in horror, his more "human" face appearing. Grabbing king by his jacket hood, meliodas dragged king as the four approached. "Hey, count us in!" meliodas called out. "Count me out!" king cried out, trying to get free from the blonde's grip. Hearing the sound of their captain letting a sound of surprise, both ban and (y/n) turned to see a buff bald guy holding meliodas in the air by his shirt while king unknowingly suffocating.

"This ain't no festival for kids! Beat it!" the bald man sneered. "Sorry, I don't see what the problem is." meliodas responded innocently. "Hey, buddy." a male voice said, causing all to look. A young man with dark blond hair styled into a messy quiff wearing a sleeveless wrestler-type civilian outfit, along with purple pinstriped pants and brown boot had a hand on the big man's arm. "Don't spoil the fun, okay? This is a festival." the young man reasoned with the baldy. "Who do you think-" the bald man growled before putting the blonde and nearly dead king on the ground. Turning slightly but still glancing at the dark blonde haired man, the baldy jabbed his thumb at himself. "You know that I'm Taizoo, the winner of this festival three years running, right?" The baldy walked away.