The Sin of Sloth(Part 3)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person P.O.V...

"I won't let you get away!!!" ban shouted as he hopped from around the crystals after the ghost. "I won't let you get away!!" king shouted after ban as he flew behind the hopping sin of Greed.

Not to long after the Sins entered into the Underworld...

Both Ellen and her brother watched in shock as the flowerbed having disappeared after the Sins disappearing from inside the flower tornado. "Ellen, did you see that?" the boy asked in shock. "Ye-yeah. Those people disappeared in an instant." Ellen said. "I see." a feminine voice said before the sound of footsteps followed. "It looks like the Capital of the dead actually exists." the woman said. The two siblings turned to see a woman approaching them. This woman wore a single white one piece with a small white coat, with long white high heel boots. She did not wear any armor other than her gloves and knee protectors. She also wore a pale pink headband on her head. But the most scary part was that it looked like she was giving them both a closed eye smiled.

Back with the Ban...

"Ban! Don't think that you can get away from me!!" king said as he chased after ban. Quickly flying and landing in front of ban, king stood before ban. "It's you again! King imposter!" ban said, causing king to give a annoyed look. "King imposter?" king said confused. "Yep." ban said as he looked around. "No, no. I'm actually King." king said watching. "I'm busy right now. Shoo, Shoo. Go away." ban said while making a sweeping motion with one of his hands. "Don't wanna." king said, like that of a little kid. 

"Whatever." ban said before taking off again, king looking behind him before flying after ban. "You haven't changed one bit. You never listen to what other people say." king said as he laid on his green pillow and flew beside ban, watching him. "You don't show any interest in things unless they concern you. Because of that, you have no problem with ditching any ongoing mission on a whim." king continued, bored express on his face. "Just like when you stole every stuffed animal in the kingdom. And when you got drunk and put us sins in danger in the Battle of Edinburgh." king said, listing situations. Before king could continue, ban tried multiple times to grab king as he ran.

"If it's to satisfy your greed, you don't care about what happens to anyone else." king said as he dodged ban's attempts at grabbing him. Ban soon stopped running and continued to try before giving up. "You really are king, huh?" ban said while king floated nonchalantly behind him. "Isn't that what I said?" king asked. "Then..." ban said before grinning. "I won't feel bad clobbering you!" ban said as he went for a back hand, only to hit king's pillow. "You always tried to hurt me, just like that, back in the old days." king said, now standing on the tip of a crystal in front of ban.

"And to remember those old days, you showed yourself to us." ban said as he looked up king. "No, to me." ban stated. "Even if it were up to me, if I could help it, I wouldn't want to be reunited with you like this." king said, staring down at ban. "Ten years ago, after I was accused of overthrowing the kingdom and could no longer stay there, I had no place to go. So I headed back to my hometown." king said as it showed him dressed in amour walking up a mountain. He took his helmet off. "But what I returned to was..." he said as it showed king looking in horror at a destroyed land. "A town that was completely burned to the ground, without anything left. My old friends and family had scattered and I had no idea where they had gone." king continued as it showed him crying tears of pain at the site. "I found this out afterwards, but it wasn't the kingdom that did that. Just a bandit who was after the hidden treasure that the town was guarding." king continued, rage slowly coming back into his voice. "And that the bandit stole from the Hidden Treasure, the "Fountain of Youth." A cup of water that gave life and never ran dry. But not did the bandit do that..." king said, making fist and clenching them tightly. "They killed the Guardian of the fountain." king said, causing ban's eyes to widen.