The Sin of Sloth (Part 1)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s P.O.V...

I was awoken to the sound of hawk yelling something about breakfast being ready. I let out a yawn before rubbing my eyes while they adjusted to the sunlight. I felt some weight on my right arm, causing me to look an see elizabeth slowly waking up while still hugging my arm like a pillow. Gotta admit, she's pretty cute when she's waking up. 'Wait a minute... WHY THE HELL ARE WE IN THE BED TOGETHER?!' I screamed in my head. I then heard shuffling to my left, only to come face to face with cap'n.

Me and the captain stared at each other for a moment. "Good morning, (y/n)! How are you feeling this morning?" captain said with a cheerful smile. I could only stare as the motors in my head were turning. "I didn't turn gay, did I?" I asked. "Last time I checked, you weren't. Why are you asking?" captain asked.

"Good morning (Y/n), Sir Meliodas." elizabeth greeted with a warm smile. "Morning Elizabeth!" captain greeted back. Elizabeth then noticed the expression on my face. "What's wrong (y/n)?" she asked worried. "I don't know rather to punch you or just pretend that I didn't just wake up in the same bed as you captain." (y/n) said. "I choose the second one?" captain suggested. "Okay." I said.

"Why the hell are you in bed with us captain?" I groaned while getting up. "Well, ban claimed elizabeth's room, so hawk thought it was only fair to put you both in my room." captain explained. "Oh." I simply said as I went to the closet and that only my jacket had gotten destroyed. "Another thing, I need help with something." captain said, catching my and elizabeth's attention. "And what might that be Sir Meliodas?" elizabeth asked. "Just pull the covers down." captain said, confusing us. Elizabeth pulled the covers down to reveal the captain wrapped in many layers of rope. Me and elizabeth looked at each other before I let out a sigh. "I got it, you go on ahead elizabeth." I said as I walked over to assist the captain.

Timeskip...

After getting cap'n out of his bonds, it was time to get some breakfast. But I still needed to get dressed. I threw on my white shirt, my black pants, my black boots, and last of all... my sheathed black sword that was strapped diagonally on my back. I looked over myself before going downstairs. "Where's your jacket at (y/n)?" elizabeth asked. "It got destroyed during the whole thing at the prison." I sighed. "It's okay (y/n),when we find king he can make you a new jacket." diane said from outside while walking.

Captain tapped a spot on the map that laid on a table in front of us. "This is where Elizabeth and (Y/n) met us." captain said before pointing to another spot. "And then we were reunited with Diane in the forest of white dreams." captain said. "Don't forget almost dying by little gil." I added as I was having a drink. "And now we're on the mountain road headed east from Dalmary, huh?" hawk questioned while looking over the map. "Don't we wanna go to the kingdom's capital? Shouldn't we be heading southwest on the main road?" ban asked as he pointed at the capital on the map.

"No. Even though we may all be powerful in our own right, we are definitely not ready for a kingdom full of Holy knights that are more than willing to spill our blood." I said, taking another sip of my alcohol. Captain nodded at that. "Instead, we're heading away from the kingdom for now." captain said before crossing his arms. "We brought down fort Solgales and Baste. The kingdom and the holy knights must be on high alert by now." he added. "It'd be best if we avoid doing anything that would catch their attention." hawk suggested, earning a nod from both me and captain. "But we're already catching soooo much attention.~" ban said in a sing song voice.

"I'm really sorry. Because of me, we had to stay in Dalmary for three more days." Elizabeth said, causing my ears to perk up. I turned slightly and looked at the door, Elizabeth on the other side. 'She's probably talking to diane.' I thought to myself before turning my attention back to the captain and others. "So, where did we end up deciding to go?" ban asked while captain was rolling up the map. "That's a easy decision. We're heading to-" I was saying before hawk's mom suddenly stopped, causing the other three to go forward while I went forward and hit the table.