The Sin of Envy

Episode 3

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Our group of adventures were exploring the deep forest, but it became difficult thanks to the mist around the trees. "Hey, are you sure about this? It's been three hours since we've entered the forest. There isn't any sign of animals much less people." hawk said as they continued to walk. "Your right hawk. Sir Meliodas, is one of the sins really hiding in this forest?" elizabeth asked. "Probably." meliodas answered. While they were talking, you were trying to find a strong magical power, but couldn't thanks to the magic around you.

"You know, rumors say that there is a terrifying monster lurking in this forest!" hawk said. "AAAHH!!!" elizabeth screamed, putting "everyone" on high alert. "What's wrong?!" you asked, hand on the hilt of your sword. "S-Something touched my bottom..." elizabeth whimpered. "Relax. It's me." meliodas said as he appeared from behind her.

"Whew, that's good news!" elizabeth said. You let go of your sword, before you walked over to meliodas and punched him in the face causing a small crater in the ground where he landed. "How is that good news?!" you growled. "Putting that aside..." meliodas said as he was getting out of the small crater. "Your not off the hook yet!" hawk exclaimed.

"I do have evidence, sort of." meliodas said. "The Forest of White dreams is a forest that is difficult to traverse on horseback. And because the mist is easy to lose your bearings." you said with your hands in your jacket pockets. "It's certainly an ideal place to hide. Huh?" elizabeth said as she noticed something different. 'Hang on...what?' elizabeth thought as she touched her bottom as if she was searching for something, but couldn't seem to find. 'The're gone! I don't believe it!' she thought panicky.

"What's wrong?" hawk asked. "Something wrong Elizabeth?" you asked, curious. "I-It's nothing!" elizabeth exclaimed, causing you to raise a eyebrow at her before turning face foward. 'This can't be happening! No. Think it though calmly, Elizabeth. I know I was wearing them when I got up this morning. When I went to the bathroom? No, I'd never forget them there. They're gone, all right!' elizabeth thought. "Hey, let's move!" hawk said, earning a "C-Coming!" from a startled Princess.

"Don't be in such a rush. Nobody likes a high-strung piglet." meliodas said. "Who are you calling a high-strung piglet?!" hawk snapped. Out of nowhere, Hawk seemed to have multiple at least more than six times and they all look just as angry as the original. "Well?!" all of the hawks snapped, before all of them started to look at each other. "There's a herd of Hawks!" hawk exclaimed surprised. "What the...?" one of the hawks said.

"This is the monster of the forest?" elizabeth asked, curious. "This certainly qualifies as terrifying." meliodas said. "mmm bacon." you said while scratching your head. All of the hawks ran towards meliodas while saying over and over, "I'm the real one." The best idea of meliodas was to beat all of them until they were all beaten.

"He's ruthless..." hawk groaned in pain." "Hawk!" elizabeth said, worried. All of the hawks ran to where elizabeth was and hid behind her at the sound of her voice. "Even my mom never hits me!" hawk said, shaking behind the princess. "I believe that would be considered child abuse... or would it?" you questioned, starting to think hard on it. "Hawk?" elizabeth asked, seeing shadows around her.

"Who's there?" you heard elizabeth ask. You put your hand back on your hilt, but looked confused at the sight of the clones of elizabeth surrounding the group. "Wh-what the...?!" hawk exclaimed. "I-It's me?" elizabeth questioned and caught off guard. You noticed that the clones of elizabeth looked at both you and meliodas with... seductive looks.