The Sin of Greed (Part 3)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's P.O.V

The sound of explosions filled the environment. A fierce battle between three of the sins had started because of the holy knight Ruin. (Y/n) was jumping quickly from left to right, avoiding diane's giant feet from crushing him. (Y/n) also had to focus on his captain, trying to avoid generating any openings that he could use. "Your tough for such a puny holy knight!" diane growled. "Not to mention that he's also pretty fast!" meliodas added, attacking at high speeds with his sword and fists. "I swear to god that both of you owe me for after this!" (y/n) grumbled while dodging and reflecting the other sins attacks.

(Y/n) jumped into the air and delivered a flaming kick into diane but was blocked by her crossing her arms in a x-formation. She was forced away by the force of the attack but didn't suffer any real damage except for a little burn. Meanwhile, the others were hiding near some trees, trying to keep themselves away from the battle. "Uooo! They both think that (y/n) is a holy knight?!" hawk gasped while watching the battle. "Oh, no! Stop it, you two! That's enough!" elizabeth screamed at the mind-controlled sins.

For a moment, it seemed that both Meliodas and Diane had woken up from the trance when they heard Elizabeth's voice. The sheep child approached diane to confirm her condition. Suddenly, the sound of a bell was heard. Diane's eyes darkened again and she beginned to look in all directions, trying to find the others. Meliodas was not any different as he had already took up a combat stance. Ready to face any enemy that might appear.

"Sir Meliodas, no! Kiddo, get away from there!" elizabeth exclaimed as she ran to the little boy. "You hid everyone again, huh?" diane growled as she raised her arm and threw a punch at the ground where elizabeth and the little boy were. As fast as possible, (y/n) pushed them out of the way before diane's big fist made contact. A creater formed under (y/n) as he caught diane's fist.

"(Y/N)!" elizabeth exclaimed, worried. "I'm scared! I don't want to die!" the little boy cried. "It will be okay!" elizabeth assured the little farmer. Diane applied more force into her fist, causing (y/n) to grit his teeth. (Y/n) soon started push back before holding the giants fist in one hand. (Y/n) drew back a fist before launching it into the giant fist. The sin of envy was sent flying through the air and crashing into some trees when she landed.

"Well... that needed some effort." (y/n) said in between pants. (Y/n) soon felt a presence approaching him quickly and drew his sword an blocked meliodas' attack. "Fuck, can't believe I forgot about you cap'n." (y/n) said, before noticing his missing (f/c) jacket sleeves. "Really?..." he sighed.

meanwhile...

Elizabeth and hawk along with the farmers had been cornered by a holy knight. The holy knight that was dressed in pink armor beginned to used her magic to control a large number of insects an made them form a tornado, then she ordered them to attack the small shepherd. However, Elizabeth, determined to keep her promise to protect everyone, started walking towards the insect tornado and entered inside of it to protect the child. "Elizabeth..." hawk said, worried. "Tch!" growled the holy knight.

The holy knight used her whip and hit the ground to order her insects to stop attacking the princess and the child. But the child kept more secrets than many expected, slowly beginning to increase his size and reveal his true identity. The little shepherd in reality was the mastermind, the holy knight Ruin. "The boy turned into a holy knight? We were seeing an illusion?!" hawk said, shocked. "I don't believe it..  you're responsible for them acting so strangely and attacking (y/n)?" elizabeth asked, still on her knees after defending the "child".