Dark Pulse

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

All watched as the once standing diamond looking hill collapsed from the full force of king's attack. Soon the sound of footsteps approaching with a "Heeeeeeey!" coming with the steps caused the sins to turn and look. "Man, you sure made a mess of it!" hawk said as he and the princess approached. "Are you hurt?!" elizabeth shouted worried at them. Meliodas smiled. "Hey! We're all fine." meliodas respond with a wave back at them.

"That's good." elizabeth said with a look of relief on her face. The others smiling. King glanced back at elizabeth, seeing a beautiful smile on her face. A slight smile appeared on king's lips. The rubble behind king exploded, showing the panting bloody holy knight. She quickly rushed at king, ready to strike. King turned with widened eyes. "King... At this range, even if you defended yourself with the spirit spear, you won't come unscathed!" the female knight said, a wick smile on her face as she closed in to stab the fairy. The others watched in shock. Before she stabbed king with a full powered attack, chains wrapped around her arms and legs, putting her in place. "What's this?! I can't move." the knight growled, trying with all her might to get free. "Well, if my Scopio Chain can manage to hold back half the shit that I've been though, I would honestly be surprised if you got free." a voice mused, followed by two pairs of footsteps. All turned to look and see both (y/n) and a blonde haired girl approaching.

"(Y/n)!" elizabeth said, getting off of hawk. 'T-that's Ereshkigal! What's (y/n) doing standing beside the goddess of this place?!' king questioned himself, noting the blonde in shock. "How much time left, eresh?" (y/n) inquired quietly. "Not much longer I'm afraid." the blonde beauty whispered back, earning a nod from the (h/c) haired swordsmen. "Time to earn some answers." (y/n) muttered, approaching the held down knight. 

"So you are real, wyvern sin." the holy knight noted, glaring up at (y/n) with her closed eyes. "No wonder why it felt like something was missing when king arrived." "I was visiting an close old friend." (y/n) answered simply. "I had faith that cap'n and my fellow sinners could beat you without me being needed." "You're friends with the goddess of the underworld?!" king exclaimed in surprise. "Close. Don't forget the close part." (y/n) added, glancing back at the sloth sin. "That reminds me, how are you guys feeling?" A look of worry appeared in (y/n)'s eyes. "We're fine (y/n)." meliodas answered, earning a sigh of relief from the swordsmen. (Y/n) turned his attention back the holy knight.

"I have some questions for you, holy knight." (y/n) said, the friendly expression turning into a more serious one. "Who sent you? Better yet, who do you report to?" The holy knight only glared up at (y/n) in silence, causing (y/n) to frown. "I see." (y/n) sighed, looking down at the female holy knight in exasperation. 'What are you thinking about, (y/n)?' elizabeth questioned herself. 

The answer soon revealed itself when a chain launched through the holy knight's chest, a gasp of surprise escaped from both the holy knight's and elizabeth's lips at what just happened. Elizabeth covered her mouth with a hand. The others sins and ereshkigal watched in mere silence. Hawk blinked while (y/n) stared impassively as the holy knight's body disappeared from the underworld.

"So she didn't get here like us, eh?" (y/n) mused. "Unlike you all, she had came with just her soul." ereshkigal explained. "Her soul might be wounded from that upon arriving to her physical body."

"Wah?!" hawk suddenly cried out, causing everyone to turn to the pig. "W-what's wrong, hawk?!" elizabeth asked in worry. "M-my ear! It's gone!" hawk shrieked, one of his ear's actually gone. "Kyah! That's disgusting!" elizabeth squealed. "Here! I'll make you feel better!" meliodas said, groping elizabeth's breast. "Hey! What do you think your doing, captain?" diane asked before noticing her fingers slowly disappearing. "...Wait, what?! My... My body is...!" "Times up, huh?" (y/n) inquired. "Yup." ereshkigal agreed. "It'll be tough to do my work with a lively group such as this one was to stay." (Y/n) gave the blonde goddess an amused look. "I do remember that one time." the swordsmen mused. Quickly realizing what the (h/c) haired teen was talking about, ereshkigal's face went red. "S-shut up!" the blonde goddess squeak, (y/n) grinning. "See you around, Eresh." (y/n) said. "Y-you better keep your promise!" ereshkigal huffed, crossing her arms under her chest. "I will." (y/n) smiled before he disappeared from underworld.