The Sword of the Holy Knight

So episode 2... I suck at things like this so bear with me.
Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third Person P.O.V...

Captain Meliodas made short work of the knight, and all with his trusty broken sword at that. He still was very skilled from what (y/n) remembered him to be.

"Well that was easy, oh hey there (y/n), long time no see." meliodas said as he smiled at (y/n). "Nice to see you again Captain." (y/n) greeted with a grin. "By the way, where did your pig friend go?" the (e/c) eyed teen asked, remembering the pig had took off when a stick had lodged itself into him. "No idea." meliodas answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "I take it you already know the princess." meliodas said.

(Y/n) turned his attention to elizabeth before walking over to her and taking her hand in his. "Well, we had a close 'encounter' in the woods, but other than that, I'm (Y/n), even though you already knew that." (y/n) said as he kissed her hand, causing her to blush. "Nice to meet you sir (Y/n), I'm Princess Elizabeth, but you already knew my name." she said as she blushed at (y/n)'s toothy grin. "So (y/n), what brings you down here?" meliodas asked.

"Well, to be honest... I was hoping to find you, or at least one of the other sins. But as of right now, I need a drink." the (h/c) haired teen said. "Follow me then." meliodas said, leading the way.

Timeskip...

"Elizabeth, you should change clothes, your jumpsuit is ripped up." (y/n) said to her. "Oh, well I would, but I don't have any spare clothes." she said a bit embarrassed. (Y/n) stopped causing her to stop. "What?" she asked. (Y/n) grabbed his sheathed sword and put it on the ground in front of himself. Elizabeth watched confused until he took his (F/C) jacket off. He then handed his jacket to her, leaving him in his plain white shirt that showed a bit of his build, before he picked up his sheathed sword and put it back on his back.

Elizabeth could only watch in surprise of what he did before putting (y/n)'s jacket on with a smile. "When we get back to the boar hat, I think I can throw something together." meliodas said, gaining both of the teens attention. When everyone made it back to the Boar Hat, meliodas gave her a change of clothes along with a pair of shoes that he happened to have. When elizabeth came out, (y/n) saw her in a short skirt, a small pink buttoned up shirt with a blue ribbon, a black stocking on her left leg, and black an white dolles.

"Umm, so what's this outfit for?" elizabeth said a bit embarrassed. "It's the new tavern uniform." meliodas said with a thumbs up, causing you to raise a eyebrow. "Way to put your perv thoughts on display, dude." hawk said. (Y/n) glanced at elizabeth with burning cheeks in her new uniform. "She's both cute and beautiful." (y/n) muttered, before his face went fully red with a nosebleed.

"Well at least (y/n) think it's good." meliodas said as he pointed at him, who was turned away from them with his head against the wall. "Well (Y/n), what do you think?" hawk asked. (Y/n) only gave a thumbs up with blood coating some of it. (Y/n) soon wiped wiped all the blood with one swipe. "You want me to collect rumors and info regarding the seven deadly sins while I wait tables, is that right?" elizabeth asked while meliodas moved left to right examining her.

"Info on the Holy Knights would be nice, too." meliodas said, walking behind elizabeth. "Yeah, especially the stronger Holy knig-" (y/n) was interrupted by meliodas lifting elizabeth's skirt and looked at her panties, getting a squeal of surprise from the princess. (Y/n), without hesitation, appeared behind meliodas and hit him in the back of the head hard. "YOU DAMN PERVERTED DWARF!" (y/n) shouted when his fist made contact with meliodas' head. Meliodas with his head now in the floor, soon pulled himself out.