The Sin of Greed (Part 1)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
The sound of blades clashing echoed though the forest, occasionally the sound of lighting and fire. I swung my sword at gilthunder's body only to be blocked. "I gotta give it to ya little gil, you've gotten better in ten years." I chuckled, before noticing something. 'The hell...?' I thought while looking at it. Due to the distraction, gilthunder knocked my sword away and elbowed me in the chin before stabbing me in the chest.

Everyone looked in shock. Gilthunder took his blade from my body as I fell with my blade still in hand to the ground. "Goodbye, Wyvern sin." gilthunder said. Before anything else could happen, Diane grabbed gilthunder and without second thought, threw him though the air as far away as possible. Everyone crowded around me and noticed the amount of blood I've lost.

"He needs help, we need to find a doctor." elizabeth said as she rested my head on her lap. "There should be one in the town near Baste Prison, we need to hurry." was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed and my body went numb.

Timeskip...

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Boar Hat on the top floor in bed. I noticed that my right hand felt warm causing me to turn and see Elizabeth sitting in a chair with her head resting on the side of the bed asleep. But what caught my eyes was our hands holding. Her soft hand in my somewhat rougher hand. 'That doesn't look comfortable.' I thought as I sat up a little. I noticed that there were bandages around my torso. I took them off with my one free hand and saw the wound had surprisingly healed.

'Wait how did the wound heal? It can't be "That". I would have to be awake for that to work... could it be...?' I thought before shaking my head. I then noticed my sword in its scabbard leaning against the wall along with my (F/C) jacket and shirt hanging off it. My (E/C) eyes looked back at the sleeping princess with unreadable emotions and a soft smile.

Finally deciding to get up, I gently pulled my hand from her's.  I stood to my feet and tipped toe over to my upper clothes, sword, and boots. But before I threw my shirt on, I checked near my left arm bicep to see a golden arm-band still clinged to him. After getting all that on I heard what sounded like whimpering from her, worrying me. I walked over to her with worry in my eyes. "D-Don't go (y/n)." she whimpered, making me wonder if she's awake or not. I brought my ear close to her mouth. The moment I figured out that she was still asleep, I had a soft smile.

I picked her up carefully in a bride hold and put her on the bed before pulling the blanket up on her. I stood back up and couldn't help but stare at her peaceful face. I walked to the door. I turned slightly to look at elizabeth one more time before opening the door and walk out while closing the door behind me.

I let out a sigh before walking down the stairs to the bar area of the tavern. I walked in on meliodas talking to diane and hawk before noticing me. "Hey Captain, Hawk, Diane. What's up?" I said. "(Y/-" diane was about to exclaim before I shushed her. "Quiet diane, elizabeth is sleeping." I whispered shouted as I sat at the bar. "How are you feeling (y/n)?" hawk asked. "Better to be quite honest." I said, putting my elbows up on the counter. "So where are we going now, cap'n?" I asked curious. "We're going to get Ban." meliodas said, crossing his arms. I only nodded at him. "So... what's going on between you and Elizabeth?" meliodas asked with a teasing smile. I glared at my captain with slightly red cheeks before muttering "Nothing". Meliodas continued to grin at me before giving me a drink.

Timeskip...
Still your pov...

On the way to Baste Prison, elizabeth had woken up and was happy to see me and everything. Unfortunately, meliodas injuries were worse than they seemed, resulting in the group having to find a doctor for him. It wasn't as easy as I had hoped giving the fact that people fled from diane for being a giant. Thankfully, we finally found one which leads to where we are now. Diane was outside while the rest of us were inside a two-story house with a doctor treating the wounds of meliodas.