Bloodcurdling Canon

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

"Let the second pairing of the semifinals begin!"

The moment those words left lovehelm's lips, both meliodas and (y/n) disappeared from sight before reappearing, both letting aiming for a punch. The two fist collided, a heavy blow of wind escaping and hitting the watchers. Howzer's eyes widened in pure surprise at the two. More cracks appeared on the platform and down the rocky platform that held them all.

'Just their fist colliding caused that?' howzer thought to himself in surprise, sweating a bit.

(Y/n) then brought his leg up to deliver a kick to the blonde's jaw. Meliodas quickly took notice and block the kick with his arm. The grins on the two's faces widened as they started pushing against each other's fist, another heavy blow of air erupted from the two. Seeing that either one was giving an inch, both pulled their fist away, meliodas letting the (h/c) haired boy's leg go. The two backed up from each other.

"What are those two doing?" someone from the audience inquired. "I think a better question would be is the stage going to hold up to their fight based on them just colliding fist?" another pointed out. 'They're sizing each other up. Why though? Don't they know each other well enough?' howzer questioned himself, narrowing his eyes.

Meliodas quickly disappeared after the break up before reappearing and catching (y/n) with a punch to the face. Taking the blow, (y/n) turned his face against the fist and delivered a uppercut to the blonde's gut. Meliodas let out a grunt as the blow connected... into his hand that is. Pushing down on the fist, meliodas pushed himself up with a knee to (y/n)'s jaw. (Y/n) caught it with his free hand. Using his head, (y/n) send meliodas to the ground with a headbutt. More cracks formed on the stage and platform. As if not even dazed by the blow, meliodas shot back up with an uppercut to (y/n)'s jaw. (Y/n) quickly replied with an overhead blow. The two started trading blow for blow, wind hitting the crowd each time a hit was either blocked or connected.

"These two are playing around." king sweatdropped.  "That much is obvious." diane agreed. "C'mon you two! Fight serious!" ban shouted at the two. "Ban!" both king and diane exclaimed. "What? I enjoy watching them fight." ban shrugged with a careless grin. "How many times have they fought?" hawk inquired, curious. "A good amount of times." the ex-bandit answered. "If you don't mind me asking, Sir Ban, but why did Sir king and lady diane sound upset when you wanted Sir meliodas and (y/n) to fight serious?" elizabeth asked curious. "Because a good amount of people here would die if those two started fighting-" king went quiet, looking up at the sky. Both diane and ban also looked up.

Both (y/n) and meliodas stood in the center of the arena, bangs over their eyes, standing unmoving with meliodas having caught a fist.

"What happened?" howzer asked outloud in confusion before sensing something that caused him to look to his side. "I sense-" cain noted, looking in the same direction as howzer.

"What's the matter?" someone shouted from the audience in confusion. "Is it over?" another audience member inquired in confusion. "Don't leave us hanging!" another cried out. "Get started!" another audience member shouted in annoyance.

"What's going on? What's wrong with you three?" hawk asked the other three sinners. Confusing both elizabeth and hawk, diane took elizabeth from out in between her breast and placed her on top of hawk. Ban, king, and diane all approached and entered the ring, (y/n) and meliodas already looking in a direction.