The Sin of Sloth (Part 2)

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third person P.O.V...

"Who am I? You forgot even that?" the boy scoffed. "Not a clue. Sorry about that." ban said. "Oh well. It doesn't matter." king sighed before regaining his composer. "What's important is that..." the boy said as the spear started spinning, causing ban's eyes to widen. The spear spun faster before launching out of ban, leaving a gapping hole in ban's chest, the pale blue haired man spitting blood out from it. "You're Ban, the Fox's sin of Greed." the boy said in disgust.

The spear flew into the air before stopping, the boy floated onto the tip of his spear softly. "Or should I say Ban the Undead." the boy said, watching as the big gap in ban's chest slowly disappear as skin grew over it, the blood having also disappear from it and ban's lips. "I don't like you one bit. You talk like you know me." ban said while staring up at the boy. "Seriously, who the hell are you?" ban questioned. "So you really can't remember who I am." the boy said after staring down at the fox sin. "But you do remember your own sin, right?" the boy said, glaring daggers at ban.

"The deep, deep sin that you committed." the boy said with anger starting to rise in his voice. "To satisfy your own "Greed"..." the boy said, anger still rising. "As the price for immortality, you killed the saint of the fountain of youth." the boy said, vemon in his voice. As if hitting a certain spot, the look in ban's face changed. "Hey brats,..." ban started before popping his knuckles. "You'll get in the way." ban said, now glaring at the boy. "L-Let's go Ellen!" the boy said before grabbing his sister and running to safety. "But he's...!" ellen whined before a fight broke out.

"I'm right, am I not?" the boy questioned as he dove at ban, aiming for his chest again. Jumping to the side to dodge the attack, ban pulled a fist back. "I've asked you already, who the hell are you?" ban growled before throwing the punch at the boy. Dodging just as fast, the boy flew out of the way before bursting though the brick wall with a confident smile on his face. Ban quickly followed after the boy before landing in the more opened field. "I'm glad you came by, baited by my trap and all." the boy said before making different hand signatures in a blink of an eye.

"Bumblebee." the boy said before the spear attacked in many angles, ban dodging them all casually. "I don't understand." ban said while jumping over an attack from the spear at the flying boy. "What you're trying to do at all." ban said before bringing a foot down on the flying boy, only to miss and land back on the ground. "In the capital of the dead, where she lies. I want to show it to her." the boy said, having appeared on the ground now after ban's attack. "The sight of her sinful murderer cowering and writhing in anguish." the boy said, floating up away from ban's reach.

"Like I said..." ban growled after popping his knuckles and throwing his arm up at the boy. 'This is!!' the boy thought as his eyes widened. "Who the hell-" ban was saying before being smacked on the back of his head. "Really ban? Can you try not to suck little boys off please?" (y/n) sighed with a disappointed look on his face. "Come on (y/n). Don't get in the way!" ban complained. "What are you doing, skipping out on your work?" meliodas asked with mug in hand as he approached. The boy watched in surprise before hearing thunderous footsteps. He turned to them.

"What's all the ruckus about?" diane asked before looking at the boy, giving a "huh?" in response to him. "What I'm doing? This random midget picked a fight with me." ban said before pouting. "My clothes are ruined now." he pouted as he pointed at his jacket. "At least you have a jacket! Also, couldn't you steal another one?" (y/n) said giving a look. Meliodas turned and looked at the boy. "Huh?" he said, causing the bickering sins to turn and look at their captain. (Y/n) and ban looked up. Three of the sins eyes widened at seeing the boy. "King!" (y/n), diane, and meliodas all exclaimed in unison.