Chapter # 20

Isabella POV:
I wake up I'm in the hospital wing again I called for Madam Pomfrey. She came and said that you are looking better you had an awful cold and made you pass out then had a bad seizure I'm sorry, but you can't walk 2 weeks you twisted both your ankles. That okay you have my wheelchair here yes here let me help you in it thanks you when can I leave you can leave after I get Professor Snape here to take you to class. Thank you, mama I hope to see you, in a good way no in a bad way. Yes, I see you maybe when you get out of the wheelchair. I hope she helps me in my wheelchair and Professor Snape came and said you awake that good your father and mother be scared and asking about you all night. Let get you to class and then to lunch. Thank you again Madam Pomfrey. You're Welcome my dear.

Snape POV:
I wheeled miss Malfoy out of the hospital wing I'm glad you're doing better you scared Flitwick bad when you walk into his classroom when you had DADA at that time. I'm sorry Professor Snape I know something was wrong I when to the close classroom to get help. I have seen Professor Flitwick closed the door that or pass out and wait until after class. It okays I glad you got to Professor Flitwick in time, or you wouldn't make it. I am glad too Professor Snape. What class am I in right now? You in Professor McGonagall class let get you there.