Chapter # 9

Isabella POV:
We are going to platform 9 3/4 today to get on the train to Hogwarts. I can't wait to get on. Severus and professor Sprout is going on the train for safety with someone with health problems. I am getting ready to go. I put my school robes on before the train. I asked Silver to make some sandwich to take on the train, so we don't eat sweets. I feel okay. I asked my dad If Hope going with me to Hogwarts. He said yes so is Dippy and Dobby for Leo and Draco. I'm glad because of my health problem I need a house elf. I made my hair light Silver today. My hair turns colors in the morning and night. Morning my hair is light blue/silver. and night it dark blue almost black. We think it because I'm Ice Neko. I got Snow in her Service Vest. And I put a lush on her we ready to go. I walk down the stairs and meet my family to eat and go to the Flow I go with my father because it could course a seizure and an asthma attack.
We made it to the train station. I said I need to get on and find Professor Snape and Professor Sprout soon I don't feel so well right now. Father found Professor Sprout and said my little girl here is the one who has the health problems. Okay I take here to the teacher car now okay thank you Professor sprout. We made it to the car, and she told me the other professors names all 4 head of house is on the train and so is Pomfrey the midwatch. I said nice to meet all of you.