Chapter # 4

Leo POV
I am wanting on my papa/Mama. I looked at my test and asked can we please get these blocks and potion off of me please. Yes, Go with Storm here to get then off please. We walk to other room. We made it to the Room; she asked me to lay on the table and lay still it will hurt. I don't scam or move I had worse than this. I woke up and they walk me back to Grip hook Office and see other men there. Grip hook said this is Mr. Lupin-Black your papa/mother.

Ramus POV:
I got a owl from Gringotts saying They found my and Sirius son Leo. I miss him someone kidnapped him and Sirius Nice Isabella. I hope they are okay. I went to Gringotts and Asked for Grip hook please they took me to his Office and He said Leo be back he had some spells and potions in his body, so they get them off. It been 40 mins then a younger looking boy came out and Asked Grip hook how is he? He said it your mom/Papa Remus Lupin-Black.

Leo POV:
Grip hook said this is Mr. Lupin-Black your papa/mother. I said hi I would like to get to know you I thought my parents was killed in a car wreck. Until today Thank to Isbella Ma and Professor Snape taking us here and thank you. Let go see Isabella and see how she is doing. Yes, let go.