Chapter # 5

Lucius POV:
I just got a letter from Gringotts saying they found our daughter Isabella. I told Narcissa what the letter said. So, we went to get Draco from his room and said They found your Twin sister we need to go to Gringotts. Okay Father.

Isabella POV:
I'm just wanting on my family with my Godfather. I am happy just then My family walked in, and my mother run over to me and huge me. Hi father, mother and little brother.

Lucius POV:
Can we please get this block off my daughter. Yes, we can follow me please Miss Malfoy. It was block and most of her magic too. I'm mad to block half of your magic is bad. I glad she home and fine now. Hi Remus, who is this? This is me. and Sirius son Leo, we found him. Do you want to come back to the manor with us? Yes, thank you, Lucius and Narcissa I glad Isabella is back with us. she came out and has really blonde almost white hair and really light blue eyes she looks like my grandmother she was the Ice princess. I looked at My daughter Test and she just like my grandma she is the princess of ice. I have to help her with her ice powers. I look at Narcissa and asked is your Uncle Orin still alive yes why Don't he or someone in your family have Ice powers? Yes, my mamas and Aunt Cassie both why? Isabella has Ice powers I hope they may help her with them. Yes, I will send a latter when we get home.