chapter #8

Isabella POV:

I just woke up not feeling good. I called. For Hope to get my mom and dad I about to have a seizure. Then Snow started to bark. I got in the floor and laid on my side. I hear footsteps running to my room then I black out.

Lucius POV:

Hope just came and said Miss Isabella said she about to have a seizure and need master and Miss to come and help. I run to her room. I see her start to shake I Rember to keep her on her side and keep anything that could hurt her away. I don't see anything and look at the timer it has been 2 minutes. She's slowing down I started to talk to Her. It okay Isa you just had a seizure you fine just rest, and I help you. I keep talking to Isa, and she woke up and asked where am I and who are you? I said you in your room I am your dad, and this is Your mom. You just had a seizure you may not Rember who we are just yet, but you hopefully will Rember.

Isabella POV:

I hope I Rember soon. I would love too I said I'm tired I see you tomorrow. Then he said Call for Hope my house elf. I will see you tomorrow. I fell asleep and stay asleep. I woke up the next morning and rember everything I need to say sorry to da and ma. I called Hope. Can you please take me to the dinner room please? Yes Miss Isabella. Thank you. Hi Ma and Da I rember everything sorry for scaring you last night. It alright you can't help the seizure. Hope is going with you to Hogwarts and Dobby and Dippy is going with Draco and Leo. Okay that fine.