chapter #6

Isabella POV:
I asked him who are you and he said I was Harry Potter, but my name is Leo Black, and this is my papa/mama Rums I am the son of Sirius Black too. Who are you I know Isabella what is your last name and who beside you? My last Name is Malfoy and This is My mother Narcissa and Father Lucius and Brother Draco Malfoy.

Leo POV:
I glad that Isabella found her family. Hi, my name is Leo Black Heir Black/Lunin it nice to meet you Lord and Lady Malfoy and Heir Malfoy.  I was known as Harry Potter.

Draco POV:
We found my twin sister and found my cousin. I glad. My mom was sad because of losing Bella and Cousin Leo both. I said Do you guys have all your school supplies?

Isabella POV
Yes, we have all, but we wanted to get more books. That not schoolbooks. If that okay. I hope me having a service dog don't bug you because I need Snowball. I have seizure/epilepsy.

Lucius POV
No, we don't mind because you have to have her. I glad we found you again Isa that was your Nickname when you were a baby. I glad Rums found You Leo. I'm Lucius Malfoy this is my wife Narcisa Malfoy your father cousin. Do you guys want to go to our house until School? Yes, please I don't have a place right now. Rums said. Come on then.