CHAPTER #18

Isabella POV:
It Halloween Today and I had a vision about a toll I then told Professor Snape and Professor Sprout they said they will tell the other professors for me. I said thank you. I started not feel so good I'm on my way to DADA Class. I need to tell someone but none around to tell. I got to a classroom door, and everything is spinning I walked in and said help please I don't feel so good then pass out.

Flickwlick POV:
Miss Malfoy just comes in my class saying please help don't feel so good. Then pass out. I told 2 students to go get Professor Snape and Madame Pomfrey. Please. I got down to check Miss Malfoy pulse and found a faint one. Her breathing is shallow and not sounding good. My 2 students came back with both Professor Snape and Madam Pomfrey I said Miss Malfoy came in and ask for help that she didn't feel well then pass out. I know 3 weeks ago she had low sugar but now her plus is low, and her breathing is shallow. I hope she okay. Can 2 of your students help us pick Miss Malfoy up and take her to the hospital wing please.

Poppy POV:
Miss Malfoy is not awake her pulse is still low now. I Checked her sugar It fine. I see Snowbell. She is braking then Miss Malfoy is having a seizure. We turn her on her side it last 2 mins. We made it to the hospital wing She has to stay tonight. Severus said he bring her schoolwork tomorrow please.