Chapter #15

Pomfrey POV:
Miss Lovegood came and said that miss Malfoy pass out in Charms and Flitwick asked her to get me I grabbed my bag and went to Flitwick classroom and see her head in Mr. Black lap she is breathing but white of snow. Flitwick told me that Sprout told him she felt dizzy, and she walk her to his class I asked Flitwick to leverage her to the hospital wing. I need to check her sugar. I hope it not too low. It low to make her pass out but not too low I need to give her some sugar soon. I asked Miss Lovegood to go get Professor Snape.

Luna POV
I run to potion classroom and knock he said come in I said that Madame Pomfrey need you in the hospital Isabella pass out in Charms and need a sugar Portion. Okay Class Is out do a 3 foot on Ageing potion. See you next week.

Severus POV:
I grab the sugar potion and run to the hospital wing I told Poppy I have the sugar potion we gave it to Miss Malfoy she got color back in her face. She asleep we checked her sugar it backs up where it good not too high or too low.

Isabella POV
I'm feeling a lot better I woke up and see I'm in the hospital wing. I asked what happen? Professor Snape said my sugar was too low it may my pass out. I said sorry. I didn't know about my sugar.