Chapter #23

Isabella POV:
I woke up and feel really weak. Salazar. is watching me. He said hold on I go get your professor. Snape came running in I said I feel really weak, and a seizure is about to happen. I don't remember what happen.

Snap: POV
I start the timer she is having a bad seizure. I look up and see all the founders. We wish she could be better. She, our heir. I know. She so sick. I know so do I. It been 3 mins still not stopping. It stops after 3 1/2 mins. She fell back asleep. Thank you, Salazar. You're welcome we keep an eye on her. I'm going back to teaching it was my break. Okay.

Isabella POV:
Hi Salazar, Godric, Helga, and Rowena. I'm so sorry I'm not strong to be your guy's heir. Hey yes you are you can't help being sick okay thank you Rowena. I am going back to sleep. Okay good Night our little Heir.

Rowena POV:
I hope she be okay. I'm going to keep an eye on her. She like really weak.

Helga POV:
She is so sweet. I love how she keep fighting this. And not giving up.

Godric
She is strong like my loins and not giving up on life. I love how she love to talk and help others.

Severus POV:
I check on Isbella she asleep Snowbell is asleep next to the bed. Salazar said he keep an eye on her. Thank you. I think she my mate but she only 11-year-old. We know we can tell you care for her. She my goddaughter and the twin of my Godson. The daughter of my best friends. I went to bed hopping she better soon.