Chapter #19

Severus POV:
Miss Malfoy is not awake I went to her class for her work I went to DADA class and knock Q said Miss Malfoy is in the Hospital Wing can I get the work from today for her please yes It 2 pages on the spell Filho. Okay thank you. I walk to Plant Class I asked Spout what classwork was is today Miss Malfoy is in the hospital wing. She said Rosemary Plant. I said thank you. Then I made it to Minnie class she said to turn a Mach into a pin is the work today. Okay I went back to the hospital wing to check on Miss Malfoy. She is still asleep. I checked on her heart it back to the right speed. I hope she wakes up soon. Poppy came and said she has been fined her sugar was low again it made her heart to beat slow like that and her breathing low like it was. I talk to Poppy. She said Miss Malfoy will be fine in a day or 2. I fire called Mr. Malfoy and told him that his daughter is in the hospital wing and will wake up in a day or 2. He asked what happen? I said she walked into charms classroom and asked for help then she pass out and stopped breathing and her heart was batted low, so CPR was giving flickwlick asked 2 classmates to get me and poppy We got there she was breathing a lot better, and heart was still low but she just asleep I will keep you updated. Thank you, good friend, and please do. Talk to you later goodnight.