Chapter #12

Minnie POV:
When I call your name come up here and I put the hat on your head.

Abbott Hannah: Hufflepuff

Bones. Sunna: Hufflepuff

Blackwood Hope: Slytherin

Black Leo Giffydor

Longbottom Neville Giffydor

Winter Rosalie Ravenclaw.

Lovegood Luna All house.

Malfoy Isabella Heir of Hogwarts.

Malfoy Draco. Slytherin.

Where is she going to sleep or what common will she be at. Hogwarts made a room just for her and her helper. Okay go set at what ever table you what you okay.

Isabella POV:
I am happy that I'm the heir of Hogwarts and Luna is my Helper because. Of my seizures I  set beside my brother Draco and Luna. I glad that Luna she sharing the same room as me. I meet all of Draco friends and our cousin Leo is making friends with the other Giffydor with Neville. Longbottom. I asked Draco if he can help me with some food? He said yes.
I have Allgies to a lot of food. Here you can have this Apple and bread sorry that all I can see you can eat. That fine. Thank you Draco. I eat the Apple I asked Luna to waited for me we fine our room soon. Then Professor Snape said that our room is in between  his and Slytherin Rooms so if you need anything just asked our painting to get me or a older year to help. Thank Mr Snape.

Luna POV:
I asked the hat to said I am the helper of the heir of Hogwarts because of her health problems. I glad he let me we sharing a room and everything and next to Slytherin and Professor Snape Rooms. If anything happens.