1. chance

Background: you're a 16 year old American minecraft steamer who goes by the name Breezy. Everything else is up to you, but let me know if you need anymore clarification! enjoyyy

Darting your eyes desperately around the screen, you helplessly watch the last of your teammate die, trying to protect your bed.

You place blocks as quickly as you can, trying to get back to your base.

"Bed has been destroyed"

You edge closer to the monitor, eyes narrowing in focus.

Suddenly you feel a hit and turn, just in time to see another player behind you land a second hit. Your fingers fly in an attempt to defend yourself, but the opposing player has the clear advantage and overtakes you.

"NO NO NOO! FUCK." you yell as you sink into your chair, rubbing your temples in anguish.

It was the sixth time you had lost bedwars this stream and in front of 5k viewers, it was pretty embarrassing at this point.

"Sarah what the HELL." You groan in clear disappointment.

"Y/N I SAID BLUE TEAM WAS COMING, SOME HELP WOULD BE FUCKING NICE."

"YOU SAID YOU GOT IT COVERED NO WAY ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR THIS ONE!" You defend.

"Hey! HEY! Join the lobby assholes I wanna get one more game in tonight before I end the stream." One of your other teammates interrupts, clearly trying to divert your frustration over losing.

You sigh and sit back in your chair, still frowning. You glance at chat as your temper subsides.

Lilywastaken: L
Simon394: aren't you supposed to be good?
GiraffesRock: Better luck next time!! :)

"Chat don't let Blake distract you from the fact that he died in the first MINUTE, he is JUST as to blame for this loss as Sarah." You add.

A quick laugh is heard from the fourth person in the discord as your fourth teammate, Anthony, giggles at your comment.

"y/n I didn't take you for so much of a sore loser," He jabs.

"Hey Ant, be the last to die and then we can fucking talk." You snap back grinning.

He laughs and you join the lobby to see him crouching in front of you. You both crouch back and forth a bit in the lobby.

Another strategy is made as you all rush into the gameplay. Surprisingly, your team finally wins.

"YESSS!" Anthony shouts.

"WOOOO fucking FINALLY. DAMN." Blake slams his desk.

"You're welcome for the carry guys." You laugh as you relax back into your chair. You hadn't realised how close to your monitor you had gotten.

"Piss OFF y/n" Sarah throws back playfully, as you turn to scan your chat.

PumpkinPie48: POGG
Dreamnotfound8370_: FIRST TRYY
NickGaming: she just got lucky

You laugh and roll your eyes, pausing to read a couple donations you missed during the game.

Blake defeans, probably talking to his chat with his final thoughts before ending his stream. You stifle a yawn and figure you should probably do the same.

You start reading the last couple of donations and thank the couple of new subs you had gained this stream, promising you were better at bedwars than what they just saw.

Silvee49 donated: hi y/n, could you say happy birthday to me?

"Happy Birthday silvee!" You say with a smile as you glance at the next donation.