2. new SMP member, who this?

"CHAT. YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" You hurriedly gasp out as you switch from your starting soon screen to your face cam.

"So! I went on omegle like I told you all I would, and I found Karl fucking Jacobs?" You pause, staring at your webcam for a second before watching chat explode.

FionaJ_:POGG
Jillian3849: lmao cap
Quincynotfound: wtf??

"Yeah!! He was in the Bedwars category and we played for a bit but THEN-" You pause, mouth gaping as your chat screams at you to continue. With a smirk, you reveal the other people you played with and feel your chest burn with warmth and pride as you boast about last night's events.

Fuzzball94: NO FUCKING WAYY
TheJuliaShow: CAP BITCH
Bella_rae: dream in chat??
itsJess: SKGHFHJKSJKS

"Guys I'm dead serious it was a fucking inSANE." You laugh as you start up your stream.

"Karl said we could play again, SO you all get to say you watched me practice before I blew up." You joke, looking at the messages flying across your screen.

Dramaticash: dream in chat??
IconicKT:@dreamwastaken
Pimpin69: DREAM POG?

"No guys, dream's not in chat, he actually got me kicked out of the game so he could play instead." You smile at the memory before adding, "Beef with dream? I fight dream? Not clickbait?"

You laugh at your own playful comments until a donation pops up on screen as you join the BedWars lobby.

"Dreamwastaken donated $100: on sight."

Your eyes widen as TTS rings through your headphones.

"Dream I am so sorry that was a joke I am so so sorry oh my god-" you cut yourself off as your hand flies to your mouth, positive that your cheeks are burning hot. You check viewers and sure enough, Dream has been watching your stream. Immediately pulling yourself together, you continue playing, being an extra tryhard today for the new viewers that have joined. You hit the most viewers you've ever gotten for a stream with 9k people watching.

You're speechless.

An hour later, your viewers have gone back to their usual 5k, and you begin to end, plugging your socials and announcing the next day you plan to stream.

You practically melt into your chair feeling insanely overwhelmed with the support Dream brought to your stream. You open twitter and see a new DM and a couple more new followers than usual, one of them being Dream. You sprint to your DM's to thank him, but notice he has already started a conversation.

Dream| Sorry about getting you kicked out yesterday :)
Breezy| haha you're totally fine
Breezy| i was kidding about wanting to fight you
Dream| Lmao okay
Dream| Actually do you wanna play with me, Sapnap, and Karl rn? George is busy.
Breezy| sure :)

After two hours of playing, you have all eased into a more comfortable state with each other, when Dream mentions maybe hoping on Minecraft to test out a new code for a video. Sapnap and Karl agree and say their goodbyes to you before disconnecting. Your mind is spinning with how insane this all has been, yet it feels so normal. They talk like normal people and they make the same dumb jokes some of your friends make. They might be some of the biggest streamers on Twitch right now, but they're so easy to talk to. You feel like you click so well with each of them.

Over the next two weeks, you continue getting asked to play when one of them is busy and it all starts becoming a habit to scream at Sapnap or laugh at George with Dream and Karl. You haven't mentioned this to stream, because you don't want to seem like you're using them for clout. You like playing with them and don't want a slip up to cause you to lose them. Despite this, your channel has been growing an insane amount. You're now averaging 10k viewers per stream, all on your own accords. Other bigger influences have been noticing your content too and you've started to see a couple pieces of fanart of yourself. Sapnap actually sent you one he said he saw on his timeline from a fanartist he follows. You retweeted it immediately and freaked out in the voice chat.