4. red sus

The next couple of weeks, my channel growth skyrocketed. I started naturally getting viewer numbers I didn't think I would reach for a long time. I had mainly been streaming the SMP until Tubbo asked me if I would be down to play among us. I had played with my friends off stream, but I never pictured myself playing live since I didn't know if it would be something my audience would be interested in. Tubbo sent me the code and I undeafened in discord. I was familiar with everyone in the call but had only talked to Tubbo, Tommy, Dream, Karl, and Wilbur. Philza, Fundy, Ranboo, and Niki were also in the lobby, but all of them were deafened except for Niki.

"Hi!" I greet, my voice higher than I intended.

"Hello!" She responds. Her voice is so soft, my stress fades almost instantly.

"I'm y/n." I say more confident than before.

"Oh! Aren't you the person who just joined the SMP? I've been meaning to come say hello!"

"Yeah! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, I don't blame you." I say with a smile.

"Where's your house? Well, do you have a house yet? I know buildings don't really remain in one piece for long on the SMP" she says sweetly.

"No! I've been trying to make one but Tommy keeps destroying it and asks me to go mining with him. He's so clingy," I say with a sigh.

"He really is!" Tubbo adds cheerily entering the conversation.

"Hi Tubbo!" Niki says happily.

"Hi Niki!"

"Niki's playing! Hullo Niki!" Wilbur says, having also undeafened.

"Hi Wil!" Niki replies.

Everyone begins to join in except Tommy.

Niki, Tubbo, Dream, Karl, and I are the only ones not streaming.

"Can someone go get the child he's still deafened." Wilbur says jokingly.

"Yeah I got him-" You say before Tubbo interrupts.

"I'll text him-oh wait y/n do you want to-"

"No its fine you can-"

"I-okay." Tubbo says hesitantly.

Almost at once Tommy joins.

"Ello fellas sorry I'm late I was pog champing with chat." Tommy gloats as you roll your eyes.

The game kicks off. You start off as a crewmate, hoping the imposter is someone actually streaming, so they get the content.

You notice Tommy's been following you quite a bit, but had recently just left you alone.

You run into navigation watching Dream's body fall as a red body hops into the vent.

"TOMMY"

"Whot? Whot? WHOT?"

"Tommy that was SUCH a sloppy kill I can't believe you just-"

"WHAT? Y/N I swear on my POGCHAMPS I am NOT a killer and you know how much I love my pogchamps."

Wilbur, Niki, and Phil all laugh at how ridiculous he is as Fundy comments "Thats true thats true thats true. Y/n why are you accusing Tommy"

"Because I literally saw him hop into a vent right in front of me." I state.

"Mmm that doesn't sound like Tommy to me." Tubbo says.

"Okay then it's Tommy and Tubbo." I say confidently.

"Mmm that doesn't sound like Tommy and Tubbo to me." Karl says smugly.

"Karl shut up don't throw this I literally just saw him."