5. baby rage

"I can actually show you how to, if you want." Tommy says.

You would think he sounds nervous if you didn't know better.

"Promise you won't make fun of me?" You ask, incredibly doubtful.

"Pinky promise." He boasts, his tone of confidence slowly coming back.

You take in his voice, lower than usual. Also slightly softer. His on stream persona is meant to be loud and constantly entertaining, so it's shocking to hear him like this. You had only spoken with him off stream with either Tubbo or someone else also in the call, so it felt different talking to him one on one for the first time, personal.

"Fine." You accept.

"Really? I thought you were gonna be too stubborn to actually let me help," He says with a laugh.

"Hurry before I change my mind and leave." You say with a smile.

You both enter the nether after about an hour.

He had sucked at making the portal and eventually given up after you gave him crap about not being good at the videogame.

"No fuckin way." Tommy gasps in shock, looking into the distance.

"Is-is that the fortress?" He says, mouth open in disbelief.

You had heard Dream whine about how hard it is to find the fortress so you couldn't believe Tommy's luck.

"HELL YEAH RUN RUN hey wait-watch me, watch me." Tommy says excitedly as he begins speed bridging over the lava with the cobble he had collected from the village you had both looted earlier. You laugh at his sudden change in mood.

This boy really loves minecraft.

He seemed so proud of his bridge. You follow along behind him on the trail he built for you both.

"Hey watch me get this-" Tommy jumped off the bridge and block clutched against the side of the fortress.

"YEAHH! YEAH BITCH!"

"Tommy-"

"Sorry-" he responds quickly as you crack up at how quickly his tone changed when you called him out and turn to do a block clutch next to him.

"You're- you're not a bitch, you're a very nice woman-PAHAH!"

Breezy tried to swim in lava

You didn't land the block clutch.

"FUCK."

"Wait, no don't tell me you're-"

"IM BACK AT FUCKING SPAWN ASSHOLE!"

"PAHAHAH!"

"Tommyyyy this isnt funny." You whine, shrinking back into your chair in annoyance.

"You do that a lot you know-" Tommy says, quickly stopping what he was saying.

"Pft what? Die?"

"No, like when you're overwhelmed. You uh-you melt into your chair." He stutters, with a light laugh at the end.

"Oh," You say, feeling a blush rise to your cheeks. "Wait how did you know I-"

"Your voice sounded farther away, I just kind of guessed." He says. You can almost hear his grin through the voice chat.

"What else do you notice about me?" You ask out of curiosity.

"Uh well- you uh- you cover your face with your hands when you're annoyed, but I don't think you're actually annoyed. You also kind of bounce? In your chair? When you're excited about something. You move a lot in general I guess. Jesus, I don't know how your chat can even focus on your game when you're constantly bobbing around or moving your hands like an idiot-"