29. not again

Facetimes with Tommy became expected after that. The two of you would stay on call with each other constantly.

In the last weeks of summer, your streams were very high energy while you secretly had Tommy in your discord, messaging you comments about your stream. It became a challenge for him to see how often he could make you blush while you were live, without anyone in chat particularly knowing why.

You would stay in the call with him long after your streams ended, in turn muting yourself during his stream and taking part in his own little game.

You messaged him, telling him how pretty he looked right as he was in the midst of talking to Ranboo. His cheeks flashed a bright pink while he bit his cheek to keep from smiling as he tried his best to hold his composure. It drove him absolutely mad and you loved it. He became so flustered just seeing your secret little compliments. It was addicting. You proved everyday how much you loved him, showering him with compliments as often as you could. It would be rare to find one of you in a VC without the other.

Tommy streamed almost everyday. Chat noticed how upbeat he was, clearly sensing the change in both of your demeanors from the past month. He was hitting milestones on youtube almost every week, endlessly grateful for the support.

One afternoon, Tommy was streaming a new Minecraft challenge with Tubbo. They had revealed the fact that they were now living together about a week ago and had been streaming with each other ever since. Tommy's monitor was blank, only showing his hot bar, health, and hunger. Tubbo sat next to him, on his laptop, where he could see the full Minecraft world and had to direct Tommy through the game. It had been a painfully slow stream.

"Oh run! Run!"

"WHICH WAY TUBBO, WHICH WAY?!"

"Uhh..."

A creeper blast went off, exploding Tommy and flashing the red "You died!" scene across his display, much to the disappointment of both of the boys. While this was happening, across the ocean, you walked into your room, exhausted from school. You set your backpack on the floor as you continued quietly singing the song that had been stuck in your head for the past couple of days.

"You've been on my mind as of late, I think that I'm in love-"

"Y/n! Y/n! YOU'RE NOT MUTED!" Tommy frantically shouted.

You and Tommy had been in the discord VC that you had each developed a habit of never leaving. You had forgotten to turn off your mic before you went to school that morning.

"Sorry love I just got back from school, I guess I forgot to mute this morn-"

"Y/n we're live!" Tubbo interrupted with a giggle.

Your eyes widened, realizing that what you assumed to be a casual conversation between you and your boyfriend had actually been a conversation with him, Tubbo, and about 270k people.

"Oh my bad, what are you guys doing?" You asked carefully, thankful that they couldn't see how red your face had gotten out of embarrassment.

"Minecraft, but I'm blind and my best friend has to help me complete the game," Tommy informed you.

You pulled up his stream, seeing the familiar blush on Tommy cheeks that appeared whenever you spoke to him. The three of you talked a bit before Tommy and Tubbo resumed their game. You told them you might head off to do homework and promised to talk to them later.

You left the call and opened Twitter, immediately seeing Breezyinnit was trending.

"Not again," You groaned as you were hit with a wave of déjà vu. You opened the web of posts included in the topic.