10

It was well passed noon now but you stayed hulled up in your room. After what happened the day before bakugo hadn't spoken a word to you. As soon as you'd gotten home you went to your room and haven't come out since. You were hungry sure but you were used to the pain of hunger already.

You were shifted into the from of a cat laying under the bed. You felt more comfortable this way so that if bakugo did come in he didn't immediately see you and judge you once more.

You start slightly as a knock sounds from your door. You sigh and lay your head back down ignoring bakugo.

"You need to eat." You hear him from the other side of the door. You close your eyes tight as if doing so will erase everything around you, including bakugo. You hear him sigh and grumble something to himself. "Look I'm sorry ok. I blew up, and I shouldn't have." You lift your head surprised by this. "I don't blame you for absolutely everything that happened between us." You crawl out from under the bed shifting back to normal standing in front of the door. "I should have been more attentive. I didn't know how you felt about it all." He sounded tired. Tears sting the corners of your eyes. Of all this time alone to fester on your thoughts, you never imagined he would say he was sorry for what happened. You believed for years you were the root of the problem and you still believed that.

"I should have supported you." Your voice was hoarse from no water and cracked slightly. "I felt too sorry for myself to realize how much I was hurting you." Taking a deep breath you reached for the door and opened it. Bakugo stood with his arms crossed. His face seemed blank other than the hint of exhaustion. "You don't need to say your sorry. How were you supposed to know how I was feeling when I hid it from you? I shouldn't have felt like that in the first place." You stared down at the floor your heart pounding.

"So we can both agree we were equally in the wrong?" You look up to bakugo to see he's more relaxed then before.

"I don't know I think my wrong was still worse." You give him a small smile which surprisingly he returns. Then just at that very moment your stomach decided to announce it's hunger. Bakugo obviously notices.

"You know your one stubborn bitch." He turns down the hall towards the kitchen. You roll your eyes as you follow him.

"I had you to influence me for a good, oh what was it six years? So yeah, I know." As you enter the kitchen you see bakugo had just finished preparing some food. That seemed to have been his prompt for coaxing you out of your room.

Later after you've eaten you and bakugo are both sat in the living room watching tv. You were on one end of the couch and he was at the other. Despite having done nothing for the last twelve hours you were tired.

So it just happens that just as you were starting to nod off the tv blares, "BREAKING NEWS." Your fully awake now as you watch the tv.

"We interrupted the current television program to bring you breaking news." The lady on screen announces. "At this current moment in time a villain known as Nightmare is wanted for a number of murder and assault charges." A chill runs down your spine as a photo of the villain is put in screen. He did indeed look like a nightmare. His skin was pale white with only thing to stand out being black splotches. They almost looked like scars but looking closely it was his natural skin. His hair was pitch black and fried, his eyes were also the same void black. He had nails as long and sharp as knives. A chill went down your spine imagining how much damage he could do.

A phone ringing catches your attention and you look over to see bakugo pull out his phone.

"Pro hero Dynamite." He says into the phone. His features darken as he stares at the tv screen. "Yeah I just saw it. How big of a threat?" He asks into the phone. You can feel yourself go tense as Bakugos feature turn from dread to shock. "How's that possible? He wasn't even a threat last week. Who is this guy?" You turn back to the tv to see it displaying the villains quirk.

Nightmare, quirk: Nightmare

Uses ones quirk to find the targets greatest fear and manifest it to reality. Wether it be a physical fear or mental fear, Nightmare will use the targets fear to weaken and subdue them.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Bakugo sighs as he put away his phone. "Ive got to go. Angel is on her way now to stay here with you." Bakugo stands from the couch and a sudden fear clenches your heart. Bakugos makes his way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" You ask standing up following behind him.

"To find that asshole obviously." He says slipping on his shoes. The fear you'd felt was worsened by his words.

Without thinking you grab his wrist forcing him to look at you. "You'd better be careful. I don't care how damn strong you think you are, if something happens to you while your looking for him I'll personally beat your ass then his." Bakugo initially looks shocked, then he begins to chuckle. He takes his wrist from you and lays his hand on your head.

"I'll be fine dumbass, you should worry about damn deku of all people." You sigh somewhat relieved by his comment.

"Just promise me you'll be careful." He features soften as he sees the serious look on your face.

"I will so don't worry." And with that he says a quick goodbye and leaves.