31

It was cold, and damp. At least you thought it was. As you woke the cold air around you seemed to burn your lungs as you took your first few deep breaths. Your eyes were still covered and there was now a cloth in your mouth gagging you.

You hands and feet were bound together then tied to the chair you were sat in. You had also noticed you were missing a shoe as your foot was freezing cold. Before anything else, rage pulsed through you. What bastard decided he would like to risk his life just to kidnap you. If you didn't kill him yourself Katsuki would.

"Jesus your finally awake." That voice. You weren't sure where but you'd heard it before. Shrill and menacing with a hint of annoyance. You would have liked to scream many lucrative things, but the gag kept you silent. "You know I can't crack it." You were confused as he spoke. He didn't seem like he was one to explain what he meant easily. "You have so many fears that not just one of them is worse than the rest. It's infuriating trying to wade through that thick skull of yours." No. No, no, no. It can't be him. Despite how hard you wished it wasn't true when he removed the blindfold you nearly burst into tears at the sight of him.

His long gangly limbs, that abnormal coloration of his hands, legs and face. The name fit him so well. He was a nightmare in human form. "Yes that's genuine fear but it's not good enough. Your scared sure but I'm not your worst fear. What is it?" You try to steel yourself against the panic that swelled up threatening to swallow you whole. Through you're panic you'd thought about his words, and he had a point. You did have many fears, but none of them were worse than the next. He still stared at you seemingly expecting an answer, so you shook your head no. It was the only movement you could make.

He sighed a frustrated sigh and approached you. Your heart was pounding in your ears as he closed the distance between you. "That's why your here. If I figure out what that fear is, surely it will be the way I take down the number two hero." You stiffen as he raises a hand. Then he begins to reach for your face. You pull you're head back as far as you can but his hand only gets closer.

Fear courses through you has his hand closes around your face and everything goes black for a moment then the feeling of his hand is gone. You open your eyes and see your in the middle of a street. You almost feel relieved then remind yourself this wasn't real. Nightmare was in your head making you see things that weren't real.

Before you can do much of anything a loud horn sounds behind you. You only turn in time to see a car hurtling at you. You attempt to move but your feet are planted firmly to the ground. Then it hit you. A pain like you'd never felt shot through your body and you felt a tear slide down your cheek. This isn't real, this isn't real. This pain isn't real. The image fade along with the pain, then your in a liquor store. Katsuki stood in the door of the small liquor store pain and disgust written on his face.

"I thought I could trust you." You only just realized you'd been holding a large bottle of alcohol. You attempt to loose it from your grip but it's as if it's glued there permanently.

"Kat wait. It's not what it looks like!" Without another word he turns his back on you and leaves. It had said more than any words ever would. He would never trust you again. How? How could you let yourself ruin this again?

Then it goes black again and you realize it was fake. Your scared at how easily you fell into the fear and believed it was real. Though you couldn't see the real world you could feel the tears falling down your face steadily. Katsuki would get you out of this. He had to. If not you didn't know what you'd do.

Katsuki paced back and forth across the meeting room. All eyes seemed to burn into his skin. Deku, shoto, hell nearly all of former class 1A was gathered in this one room. They'd gotten word about you and came as soon as they could, Deku most of all seemed worried. But that's how he always was. He was always more worried than anyone, except maybe Katsuki this time.

"Dynamite please cease the pacing, it will not help this situation." Katsuki ignored Iida as he spoke.

"Look Iida we're all friends there's no need to use our hero names." Deku spoke up next to his friend. He seemed on edge, everyone was.

"We just need to figure out how to go about this." Mina said from where she sat with jirou.

"We know what to do but we can't do that because there's nothing!" Katsuki snapped stopping his pacing finally. Everyone in the room tensed even more than they already were.

"Well we know she was taken through the sewers." Todoroki says not exactly being much help.

"Ok and where do you expect to go from there? Those sewers lead all over the city, she could be anywhere!" No one seems to want to speak up again. Katsukis own doubt and anger had dampened they're own hopes.

"Start where we know she was taken originally. We'll have to look in those areas specifically. Surely if she was bleeding even a little there will be some evidence." Deku spoke much more calm than Katsuki himself. He couldn't help but think that this was the reason he was the number one hero not himself.

Katsuki took a deep breath trying to keep his hands from shaking anymore. "If that's all we can do then let's do it. If it's nightmare that has her we don't have long." Nearly every pair of eyes looked at him with sympathy and worry. He hated how easily they knew he was worried and scared.

Deku stood and nodded, and everyone else stood with him determination clear on every face. He hated how vulnerable he was in this moment but he was grateful for these friends of his. No matter how much he hated to admit it.