20

After you'd calmed down you figured out how to get rid of the wings. It was just the same as using your quirk normally. After this you had seen the mess your melt down had caused. Many papers were strewn across the floor, many small things from Katsukis desk had been thrown off, and the chair that was next to you had been thrown across the room.

"God- I'm sorry I'll help clean up." You go to start picking up papers but Katsuki stops you.

"You need to sit down and take a minute." You sigh giving in and sit down heavily on the couch. You rested your head in your hands trying to not think about the pain and anger you felt because of your mother.

"Here." You look up and see Angel holding out a wet rag. "It should help the swelling in your eyes." You take the rag giving her a smile as thanks. You press the rag to your eyes instantly feeling some relief.

"No that's not your worst fear is it?" You raise you head in alarm looking around but your vision is blurred as if multiple images where all trying to be seen at once.

"W-what the hell?" You voice shook as you spoke. You vision finally cleared and you could see the office clearly again. Katsuki was knelt down in front of you concern written all over his features.

"Are you ok?" You open your mouth to reply but can't form a thought. You had know clue what had happened. Was it something to do with the emotions you were feeling. Was it because of your mother, were you having some sort of mental break down?

"I-I, don't know." You could see his concern worsen at the lost look on your face. "I think I'm fine." You rest you head in your hands again. At the moment you longed to go back to the apartment and just lay down for a while.

"Why don't we go home?" You look up at Katsuki. You wanted to say yes immediately then remembered his office.

"But your office it's a mess." He shook his head dismissing your comment.

"I can have someone come in and clean it up." Angel spoke up holding up her phone. You look back to Katsuki and he gives you a look that says its ok.

As soon as you enter the apartment you heave a sigh. "I think I'm just gonna go lay down." You stretch walking father into the apartment. Without warning Katsuki picked you up bridal style. "Kat!" You cling into his neck afraid of being dropped. "I can walk you know?" You look to see a somewhat amused look on his face.

"Sure but I'll tell you what you told me, you can lean on me if you need to." Your struck silent by the look on his face. He was looking at you the way he used to, before the fights and the breakup. "You've dealt with a lot today, so lean on me if only for just a minute." You heave a sigh resting your head on his shoulder. With one arm on your back and the other under your legs you felt like you had been wrapped in a blanket.

Without another word he began walking. He headed down the hall so you assumed he was headed to your room, but he passed by it without even a glance. To your surprise he entered his room. He put you down so you were standing next to his bed.

"Kat I don't-" before you could finish he engulfed you in a hug. You were confused out of your mind. You had wanted to be close to him again but this was confusing.

"I love you." You freeze your hands clutching onto his shirt. "I never stopped. No matter how hard I tried to forget about you I couldn't."

"Kat where is this coming from?" Your whole body was stiff with shock and confusion.

"I know it's a lot and sudden." He pulls away his a hands on your shoulders. His features were confused yet still somehow certain. "But I realized today that I want to protect you. I trust you for the most part, and your trying to change for me." He brings a hand up to cup your cheek. You could only stare up at him shocked but happy. He leans down slowly resting his forehead against yours. "I love you." He barely spoke above a whisper.

"This- this doesn't seem real." He chuckled.

"I know, I didn't think my mind would sway so quickly but, you've shown me you want to change, and that I can trust you again." Now with his face so close to yours the urge to kiss him was strong. You clutched onto the sides of his shirt. You hadn't been this close to him in years. Every urge you had was pushing you towards him but you held back, not wanting to push him away after just gaining his whole trust.

"I-" you had to pause to be sure you were ready to say it. "I love you too." Then as if he'd read your thoughts he pulled your body closer to his planting his lips on yours. It was just as amazing as it was before, maybe more. You wrapped your arms around his neck entangling your fingers in his hair. You felt intoxicated by his smell and his touch. He pulled away resting his forehead back on yours.

"Who needs alcohol when I have you?"