16

It was Thursday now, and things had been quite boring since katsuki couldn't go to work just yet. So you both had been mostly sitting around the apartment with the occasional visit from Kirishima.

Though tomorrow he was finally going back to work as a hero. And low and behold he was going out on patrols his first day back. You couldn't help thinking about how much of a try hard he was being.

You had also been thinking about renewing your hero's license. You felt like you needed to do more than a couple loads of laundry and a few dishes. If you could at least bring in a sliver of money that would mean more than what you were doing now.

You were currently laying on the couch with your head on the arm rest and your feet in Katsukis lap.

"I can tell your thinking so spit it out." You glare down at him angered that he could read you like a book.

"I swear your quirk is mind reading." He huffs out a laugh.

"You just make it to damn easy." He then goes to mimic a spaced out look on his face while biting his lip. "You always chew on your lips when your deep in thought." You pause realizing you were doing it now. You release your bottom lip and sigh.

"I was just thinking about renewing my hero's license." He gives you an uncertain look. You know exactly what he's thinking. "If I do, I won't let it be a problem like I did before. I'm trying to change and I think this will help. Plus I'll actually be bringing in some sort of money."

"You do enough by cleaning up after me and you." You groan frustrated.

"No I don't. So what if I do dishes every now and then or do one load of laundry? I could do that stuff and still have a job as a hero." He sighs propping his chin up with his hand.

"Well I can see your determined. Honestly I don't expect any less." He give you a smirk. "I can try and get a hold of someone from the registration office and set you up to talk to them about it." You sit up pulling your legs away from him crossing them.

"Really?" He rolls his eyes.

"I may not be agreeable at times but I can at least say I'm honest." You laugh a bit at his statement.

"That is very true. Sometimes to honest."

"You just don't like being told your wrong."

"Neither do you."

The next day you were up at five in the morning but you were ready. After almost a week of good sleep and food you were feeling energized. Imagine your surprise when you find you woke up before katsuki. You did your morning routine got dressed and attempted to make some eggs. Simple scrambled eggs with salt and pepper. They looked fine for the most part. Just as you plate them up a fully dressed Katsuki walks into the kitchen.

"Are you, cooking?" He rubs his eyes over exaggeratedly.

"Just sit your ass down." He chuckles and sits down. You sit down as well and you both begin to eat. Though you soon realize though the eggs don't taste bad they're overcooked and rubbery. Besides that they weren't bad, just satisfying enough.

After eating you both leave the apartment. It's not long before you left and are arriving at the agency. "You still eat your toast like your five." You and Katsuki had been having a small disagreement on how to eat toast. You like it cut into triangles and wouldn't have it any other way. He on the other hand didn't totally care as long as it tasted good.

"I like it in triangles ok. Is it so much to ask for it to be cut one way rather than another?" He rolls his eyes.

"Good morning bakugo." Janet or Janice, you couldn't remember which greeted bakugo. He simply waved at her, and you can see her downcast face at his half greeting.

"No not really but you can't go to absolutely every restaurant demanding your toast be in triangles."

"You make it sound like a I'm a spoiled two year old." You say entering the elevator. Katsuki presses to button for the desired floor.

"Well when you do stuff like that you kind of are." Before you can snap back the doors open and you see Angel standing there in all her glory. As you step off the elevator she give you and Katsuki both a happy face.

"It's good to see you up and moving. So to start bakugo your scheduled for patrol until noon then after that you have a few important meetings about the current situation with the villain Nightmare." You shiver hearing the name that hadn't been spoken since Katsuki was attacked. You pull the cardigan you were wearing tighter around you. "And for you," She points at you.

"Me?" She nods at your question.

"You are scheduled to meet with one of the heads of registration for your hero's license." You perk up slightly surprised. Katsuki had said he would get a hold of someone but you hadn't expected it to be so soon.

"Oh, uh ok." You turn to look at Katsuki to see he has a somewhat cocky look on his face.

"He actually waiting for you now." You whip back to look at Angel.

"Already? I just got here." You sigh. "Alright let's do this. Hero license here I come."