Prologue

After leaving the academy and joining the FBI, you are paired with Agent Mulder, in the Homicide Department.

After 6 months of cases, your biggest case comes along. And after weeks of intense investigation, you and Mulder are prepared to catch the killer. However this required a stake out, in which the murderer is coaxed into a trap by his ideal victim.

On this stakeout, you and Mulder reveal many secrets about yourselves. After this a bond is found, a bond which is in all cases sexual. Further leading you both in to a sexual relationship labelled as friends with benefits.

A year later, Mulder opens the X-Files and you, unfortunately, are transferred to the Cyber Respond Department. Slowly your sexcapades slowly become nonexistent.

That was until you were transferred to the X-Files, to work alongside Special Agent Fox Mulder and Special Agent Dana Scully.

147 words

An. Ik no one reads these because I don't, however I would still like to thank you guys for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it.
Please feel free to correct me and give positive constructive feed back to make your reading experience more enjoyable. Please let me know if this is something you would want to read. I already have written a few chapters and would like to know what you think.

P.S. I am not that good at creative writing.

H.S.